chapter 3

Its been about a month now since I last saw my girlfriend Billie. since she's been pretty busy with her tour and other stuff. we saw each other from time to time on Facetime. but that's really it.

It's not like I'm dying without her here. after all I also have a job that I still have to go to. but I really do miss her being around me. since we were together almost all the time. before this all started.

I'm leaving my job right now especially after finishing a meeting. I walk to my car and unlock it then step in.

15 minutes later~

As I'm standing in my living room my phone vibrates in my pocket so I pull it out to check it. it says I'm getting a phone call from Billie. So I pick it up and put it on speaker. "heLLooo bb" i laugh "helloo" i say while placing my keys down on my couch.

"what are you up to right now" she trails off. "well i just got home from work.. but anyways what are you up to baby-" I hear my front door open so I turn around and see my girlfriend billie smiling as she runs to me and jumps I open my arms and catch her.

"what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be on tour??" I put her back down. she takes a step back and looks me up and down. "damn I thought you went to work not a club" she giggles. I shake my head while also cracking a smile. "had a small meeting"

she nods "I see you still look hot asf tho" she says this with a wink. "me hot? look at you.. damn" she smiles and does a little pose.

 damn" she smiles and does a little pose

^ what she's wearing right now

^ what Dominic is wearing right now

"how was the tour though?" I ask. "it was amazing like always" she does a little dance.

"how about we go and do something together since you're back" I say while removing my jacket and walking up to my room she follows behind me. i head towards my closet and grab some clothes.

"first I'm gonna shower" she nods and throws herself onto my bed and pulls her phone out.

5 minutes later~