The love note

I was home alone .I was sitting ony bed doing my homework for Mr.tyler .Then i got a text i rushed to look at it to see if it was Steve .I looked at the phone "omg it is mom what does she want"
It said.........
Don't forget to take out the trash she said.I replied "ok mom".Right away i got back to my homework .Then i just decided to take out the trash to get it over with.
                                 5 min
Then i come in the house and i look at my phone their is a miss call from Steve.So i quickly call him back."Come on answer,come on" i said( ring,ring,ring)"hello Steve said" "hi it is me ashley i see u called me put i messed it sorry about that" Yea what wanted to call you about is that,that,that sorry i can't do it bye.Then he hung up"hello ,hello Steve how can he just hang up on me but he is soooo cute".Then finally my mom got home at like 8:30 and she brought burger king .I said yesss mom you got me a whopper and fries right. Of course i know you she said.Also she said was hurry and finish eating because you have to go to bed at 9:00 schools tomorrow.Ok i replied so i started eating man it was good.
                                  28 min
It was 2 min before i go to sleep. I sat up on my bed and looked on my phone for the last time.New message from Steve "good night".I text back " good night see you tomorrow ".I put my phone down and turned off the light and layed down and went to bed.
                              Next day
I got up brush my teeth and put on my uniform.Then i brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail.For the first time i put makeup on to make me look better and i did.So Steve will like me.I walked out the bathroom i went downstair grabbed an apple.Told my mom im ready to go.She said ok let's go she grabbed her keys and we headed out the door.
                           10 min
We got their i said ok "bye" .She said "bye hunny ".Then i walked trough the doors i was a little late so everyone was walking to class.so it was first period and Steve was in their i have all my periods with him today.I said hi why you hung up on me yesterday.He said um um i could not tell you myself so i wrote a not(he gave me the note).I looked at him strange it said .........
Sorry i cant tell you now i fell face to face but i wanted to face tell you i like you.You are so beautiful .Will you go out with me yes or no.I will treat u right i promise.oh(I wanted to scream out yesssssssss) but instead i said yes i will go out with you.Then we were just blushin and gigling all day.School was over so Steve walked me out to my car.We said bye to each other and we just were holding hand and staring at each other eyes (like we were in deep love).We just started kissing on the lip it was so magical.Everyone was like they kissed they must be dating.I said it is going to go around the school ha ha .My mom (honked the horn) she said "come on". I said  "Steve i love you".He said "love you too".Then i got in the car i said "hi mom".She said "hi hunny who is your new boyfriend i saw that kiss"."You did omg your not mad mom".Heavens no i always waited for this she said.Just don't tell your dad.I won't don't worry. She said who is his name."Steeve " i said taking a deep breath in passion.Do you love him she said .yea mom im deeply in love with him.