The ex-girlfriend

(Ring!!!!!!)everyone was rushing to class.Then Steve walked me to class.I gave him a kiss still and we said later.We Steve left i could not stop looking at him. I was looking while walking.I did not see where i was going and hit this girl named veronica.She said watch it you creep.Then Steve ran over there to help me and veronica looked at Steve and said"STEVE is that you.He said while looking up i know that voice veronica.What you doing here i though you left the school. i came back to be with my true love you veronica said.your dating her how could you i though we were dating this all was a scam i new it i said.NO Im over her i love you.what !what happened to US Steve veronica said.We are over US was over a long time ago Steve said.No you will pay for this Ashley veronica said.I hate you and him she said as he walked away.She is ewwww how you went out with her once i said .I don't know it was like in their 7th grade like 3 years ago so he said.Lets go i said.Well I have a plan i will send a note to her and make like it is from Steve wrote it and say come over his house and when she comes over i will be kissing him and her relationship will be over veronica said.

            After school at Steve house.

Steve what you doing his mom said.Homework mom he said.Veronica said i send her the note she should be coming soon i hope.

                        At Ashley house

Hunny you have mail here she said.I grabbed it and it said

   Dear, Ashley(my love)

    Come over my house for a suprise.come over at 8:00 .Remember i love you so much.
                        from,Steve(your love one)
Then i put the paper down and screamed Yessssss!.My mom looked frighten.I said bye mom luv u and left.I ran to his house i finally arrived and looked through the glass window and i saw Steve and veronica kissing.I got mad and walked right through the door and went in his room.I said what is going on they stopped kissing .Steve said it is not what it looks like.I said i know exactly what it looks like and guess what were through and that is final I slam the door and left.My mom was out side i started crying and i started walking to the car.Steve said look what you done.Veronica said trying to kiss him we belong together.Steve said no we don't and get out my house.she looked out the window and saw me crying and started to laugh and walked out the door and went home.Steve was running out the house to catch up with me.I was already in the car we road off i yelled

"Don't call me again".We went in his room and kick his dresser and said what am i going to do.His mom said go to bed for school tomorrow.So he laid down for bed but he could not go to sleep then he just closed his eyes.Then i got home and just went to my room and cried in my pillow . My mom came in my room and patted me on my back she said it is okay there is alot of fish in the sea don't just cry about one over a million.I said okay your right mom(while ripping my tears)but i just love him.I know he loves you that why there must be some misunderstanding well Hunny think about it good night mom said.Good night i said.