love at First sight

It was ashley first day of school.She got dress brush her long brown hair .Grabed her bookbag  and left.She goes to the school named heart high school.She walked through the front doors .She went to the office to get her schegual.Hello i am the priniable of this school .You are the new student right um ashy "umm no ashley"she said .Well ashley im sure y'all like it here.Here is your schegual he said.Thanks see you later Mr. Mr.i said "Umm rogers "he said .Bye Mr.rogers i said "bye"he said.I have those classes she said

1.math
2.reading
3.music
4.language arts
5.science
6.Spanish
7.history
8.business
That is it not bad she said the bell rung (ringggggg)well i have to go to first period which is my worst subject math.

                      Last period
I just walked in the last period of the day business.I am sitting next to a boy named Steve and during the whole class he was starring at me crazy i said in my head.I looked back at him like can you stop staring at me please.Hey im Steve he said "hi im ashley" do like this school so far he siad"yea it is cool so far"i said.shshshsh!pay attention  Mr. Tyler said.We just kept talking the whole class.Then he asked me do you have  a boyfriend ? I said no and do you have a girlfriend he said no.Mr.Tyler said if you don't pay attention you both will get an detetion .Then we both just turned away smiling .While the teacher was talking i was just thinking and looking at Steve at the corner of my eye.I stared saying to my self i think i like him like.My heart started pumping fast when i get close to him.I said no just because he has brown hair blue eyes like the ocean does not mean anything. Oh im getting light headed already .I think i made it worst i feel like .I don't like him i love him.Mr.Tyler said ok put your things away and pack up school is almost over. So i started packing up putting my books in their one by one .I was done so i just sat their into the bell rung.Then i felt something taped me i turned my head. Steve asked me do you have a phone yes i said an iphone. Oh can you give me your phone number please.I don't know you that much really i said so he won't suspent nothing of me liking him.come on my name is Steve your name is ashley see now we know eachother please. So i said yes it is 305-346-0963.Ok thanks i will be calling or texting you when i have the chance (ringggggg) .Everyone got up to leave then we went out side my mom was already here so i was going to the car.Then i saw Steve's face and he waved than i lost focus and ran into somone and fell he ran over there to help me.I said thanks but i swear i saw a sparkle in our eyes when we looked at each other.I got in my car Then"i said hi mom"she said"hi hunny how was school" i said great i hope is always like this".