Everything's perfect

Later that night after the show, Melanie was waiting outside the arena for Randy soo that he could give her a lift to the party, she decided that it would be best to humour him. As she waited she took out her mirror and wiped her eyes, trying to take off her make up only making a habit of wearing it for when the camer was on her. She then felt a small tap on her shoulder, she turned to see Jeff wearing a suit, her heart melted inside as she looked him over she then looked down at her red dress which she changed into before leaving the joint lockeroom she smiled at him "Very suave Mr Hardy.."

She smiled walking towards the car as Randy parked up, she was looking forward to a night out, a chance to let her hair down. As they reached the party, she had been quite excited about everything she jumped out amd walked with both John and Randy into the building, she walked to the side not feeling like dancing at that moment, she smiled as Randy offered to get her a drink, she smiled shrugging as if to say 'whatever your having is fine'. As he left she spotted Jeff and waved him over thinking it was time she spoke to him, she let him lead her to a quiter spot, it taking her by surprise as he took her to the roof, she looked around captured by the beauty of it all, she looked to Jeff as he started to speak "Mel... I'm sorry about that night.. Beth just came onto me, I tried pushing her off and as soon as you walked in on us she pulled away, guessing that I wasn't into her.. And she was right because I have fallen for you..."

Melanie smiled blushing as she took in what he had said "Jeff, I know... It's just seeing you and Beth made me re live when my ex boyfriend cheated on me, those scars will never heal but I just needed time to think and I......" She struggled with the words so she just kissed him, putting in all her emotion she he knew what she was trying to convey.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Randy retunrned with the drinks, he turned around smiling as he saw Melanie and Jeff walking his way holding hands "We're not even here 5 minutes and you two have already made up? Am I a genius or what?" He chuckled as Melanie playfully punched his arm "Oi what was that for?"

Melanie grinned "As much as I love what you've done here Randall, It wasn't you that brought us back together it was something a young girl told me in the park... " She giggled as she had both Jeff and Randy staring at her with confused expressions on their faces "Not in a creepy way guys, a young girl named Melissa was excited to see me, she ran upto me to prove to her parents that it was really me. On her way she fell, scraped her knee and it had reminded me of when I used to look after my younger brother.." She paused for a moment so she could take a sip of her drink she then continued with her explanation "We started talking, I was trying to work out where her parents were then she brought up how her mum had said Jeff and I make a really cute couple and there was something about the way he looked at me that reminded her of the day she met her husband.. Like a fairytale.. Then when I saw Jeff tonight I understood what she had meant.. Plus Jeff was just too hard to resist when he's in a suit..." She smiled as she finished, taking another swig of her drink then handed it back to Randy walking towards the dance floor, leaving Jeff standing with Randy, Randy wanting to know what had happened on the roof to impact her having a change of heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they had pulled from the kiss Melanie kept close to Jeff staring right into his eyes in wonder, listening as he spoke "On that night.. I was about to go out and meet you up, I needed  to talk to you about the kiss.. I felt fireworks and it was just so right like we belong together and even now I still see those fireworks".

Melanie put her finger on his lips "I feel the exact same way, infact I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go for a drink or to see a movie.. The rest just happened so fast, I'm now best friends with The Viper when I really wanted to be with you.. Ignoring you has been so hard, like an internal battle between my heart and my head". She closed her eyes as he kissed her fingers, he then took her hand in his trailing kisses over her other fingers, his touch was soft and alluring it had reminded her of how much she had missed his touch.

Jeff smiled giving her a twirl "You were still a good manager.. Though you became strict as hell, i thought we had enlisted in the army but you still were rather attractive". He kissed her cheek "And now we're number 1 contenders and you are involved in a pretty intense story line with the WWE Champion.."

Melanie giggled "Oh him? I'm just softening him up for John Cena.. I hope they do face eachother at Hell In A Cell, would be an interesting match... Vince was saying how impressed he was that I could floor the WWE Champion, gave him something to laugh about backstage".

Jeff chuckled "I remember that... He was raging about it all week.. Even threatening you on Twitter".

Melanie giggled holding his hands " Come on Mr Number 1 Contender, lets get back to the Party before Mr Orton comes looking for us". She walked downstairs with him backk to the party and as soon as she spotted Randy leaving the bar made her way towards him holding Jeff's hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie was in the middle of the dance floor, she was hoping Jeff was going to join her as she danced to 'Taylor Swift - Our song' she gently swayed her hips in time with the music trying to enjoy herself. As she danced, she refused alot of different guys who had asked her if they could join her for the dance, she giggled doing a little dance with John Cena who was twirling her with his one arm  As she danced with John she felt a hand on her waist, she looked up as she heard someone whisper "May I have this dance?" She giggled seeing it was Jeff, she watched john walk away towards the other divas, she looked to Jeff and nodded, taking his hand as the song changed to 'Carrie Underwood - Quitter' The song reminded Melanie of how she felt for Jeff, she giggled as they danced together Jeff doing all the cliche romance dance moves.

The way he held her during the dance had made her feel perfect, like she knew exactly where she had belonged and it was with him.