Chapter 4: The Order

The Order is approximately 6 members that are of different species the first member is the leader Commander Trick. He is the brains of the Order he tricks people (hence his name) for his own personal gain and can manipulate them to do whatever he wants he is merely a puppeteer and the person he manipulates is his puppet. Commander Tricks is a very powerful man he uses his skills as his defense, but who is to say he can't be tricked by his own tricks? The 2nd member is a merman named Mark who can transform into a human he is very violent and doesn't like talking instead he is very straight forward given he doesn't care for humans because of what they had done to the oceans and the sea creatures that live in them he has no abilities whilst his human form rendering him as being weak. The 3rd member is a human named Blake he is not a normal human being seeing as on how he can possess the dead and has dark colored bat like wings he is not skilled in combat or fighting he would rather let others do his fighting. The 4th member is a female hybrid named Kaitlin she is a bear but she has a soft spot for humans you might think that this hybrid with a soft spot for humans would be nice but frankly she is just as cruel as Commander Tricks despite her calm and happy demeanor she has little patience she uses a human's emotions against them to break their spirit before she rips them apart she enjoys bloodshed and starts fights whenever she can she is dangerously skilled in combat being able to kill an enemy quickly. The 5th member is a She-Viper named Mira she is half human half snake with the head and torso of a woman and the lower body of a snake she has yellow slit eyes as well as 2 sharp fangs that show when she smiles her hair is black the color of the lower half of her body is a sickly green the upper half of her body is covered by a red dress, she loves seeing the terrified expression on a humans face once they realize what she is, and before the utter a single word she kills them puncturing them with her sharp fangs leaving 2 holes in their neck and the blood drained out of their bodies the only way a human can survive is if they prove that they aren't afraid of her which is highly unlikely. The 6th and final member is the most powerful member of them all she is a female Sphinx named Mikala the Sphinx Mikala has the head of a woman, the body of a lioness, the wings of an eagle, and a serpent-headed tail Mikala can not be killed easily, Commander Tricks may be seen as the leader of the Order but she is the one in control of all the members she is cunning, intelligent, ruthless to the members of the Order because she wants to see what they are capable of and she kills humans who hurt humans with defects she sees the other members of the Order as pawns like that of a chessboard she uses them to do her dirty work because she wants to see if they are worthy to be called members of the Order. Mikala does seem to genuinely care about the humans with defects because they remind her of herself when she was younger, she keeps some humans as pets because they seem to understand her when no else does she can shrink in size but stays in her normal size.

(Which member of the Order do you like the most or appreciate more than the other?)