Chapter Eleven

Jughead's POV

As I walked, I thought more and more about where Betty would stay. The Wrym; the Serpents wont be happy with her staying there, Pops; Pop Tate might not want Betty staying in his diner, my trailer; dad won't agree. There was nowhere that she could stay. I stopped walking and stood and looked around to where I had walked to. I don't know where I am, I've just been walking, not knowing where I was going. I sighed and got out my phone and dialled my dads number. "Hey dad" I said into the phone. "Can you come home now, this is getting silly boy" he replied. "Sorry dad, I should have been happier about you getting your job. I don't know where I am, can you come get me?" I asked. "Yeah, is there a road sign anywhere?" He asked. I looked around and saw one. "Seaside road" I said. "Okay, be there soon" he said. "Thanks dad" I replied before hanging up.

When I saw his car, he stopped and I got in the front seat. "I'm really sorry about earlier dad, I was being selfish. You getting a job is really good and Sheriff!" I said with a smile. "Thanks Boy, I will try and get a house as soon as possible and tell Betty that if she needs anything, just to come to me" I nodded and we continued to make our way home.

A week later

I am at home and Betty is here and we are watching a movie with my dad, Betty is sitting on my lap. "Listen kids, I have enough money from the new job now to start thinking about buying a new house" my dad said and both me and Betty turned to face him in shock. "Really dad, that's awesome!" I said in excitement. "Yeah, and I will try and find one that has three bedrooms; one for me, one for you Betty and one for Jug and Jellybean. If that's okay?" He asked. "That's great FP, I can't thank you enough" Betty said getting off my lap and going to hug him. He hugged her and gently rubbed her back. "That's Okay Betty, you clearly mean a lot to Jughead, so it's the least I can do" he said and Betty came back to my lap and snuggled back up.

After a while of watching the movie, Betty fell asleep on my lap. My dad saw and told me that he will get Jelly to sleep with him on the bed and that me and Betty can have the couch tonight. I thanked him and he went to the bedroom. I turned off the TV and got comfy before falling asleep myself.

The next day

Me and Betty are walking home from school to Pops and I hear a buzz from my phone. I put my hand in my pocket and pick it up, it's my dad. "Hey dad" I said turning the phone onto speaker so Betty can hear. "Hey Jug, I'm looking at house this afternoon and I was wondering if you and Betty want to come and check it out with me?" He asked and Betty furiously nodded her head. I smiled "I think that's a yes dad, do you want to pick me and Betty up on the way, we are just at Pops." I ask. "Yeah, I'll be there in ten" he said and I hung up. Betty stopped us and she hugged me. "I can't believe this is happening, your dad is so kind to me" she said. I kissed her and said "Yeah, I think he likes you too". We smiled and pulled away from our hug.

Betty's POV

FP picked us up from Pops and we are driving to the house. "Now kids, this house is in the Northside so Jug, it will take longer to get to the Wrym but it means your closer to school and it's a shorter drive to my work" he said and we both nodded. "Here we are" He said and we smiled. When he pulled up, I looked out the window and saw a nice family home. It looked a little like my old house with my mom and dad but a little smaller. We got out and walked to the door. FP put the key in the door that he got from the house company to look at the house.

When we walked in, we were in a small hallway with an open doorway to a small living room. There was two sofas and a tv in the corner. We continued through the house and found ourselves in the kitchen/dining room. It was quite big and the table had six chairs, four on the sides and one at each end. There was a small bathroom under the stairs with just a toilet and sink. Next to the stairs, there was a door to the master bedroom, FP's room. It had a double bed in it already and a chest of drawers. We walked up the stairs and there was another small hallway with three doors leading off it. In the first one was a small room with a single bed and a wardrobe, this would be my room. Opposite was a bigger room with two beds in it, Jug and Jelly's room. In the last room was a bathroom with a shower/bath, toilet, sink and a small cabinet.

"So, how do you like it?" FP asked and I took Jugs hand before saying "To me, it seems pretty perfect". Jug agreed "Alright then, I'll bring Jelly down later to look at it as well and if she likes it too, then I think this is the house we will go with" FP said with a smile. We both hugged him and thanked him.

Hey, sorry there was a lot of time changes in this chapter. I just thought it would work better over a longer time period. Thanks for reading and comment on what else you want to see in this book!
K💕