Chapter 7 | The trip and the fall

"Hey girl!!! Hello Y/n mum and dad!" Harlow went and yelled early that morning.

"Oh My God! Harlow!" You screamed in surprise while you were still half-awake.

"Heyy!! How is uncle??" Harlow asked.

"He is fine, you just happen to wake him up!!" You replied and hugged Harlow.

"My bad HAHAHA!!!" Harlow teased.

"Mum, we are going back home today. Any other requests before we go??" You asked your mum.

"Well, just don't forget to clean the house, do these, do that, (BLAH-BLAH in your head) " Your mum demanded.

"Okay. Will call you when we get there!" You calmly replied.

"Dad, go back to sleep! Sorry about Harlow!" You said and kissed your dad's forehead.

-------

"Heyy!! So help me pretty up a bit since I am meeting them later at lunch and I want to look nice when my crush sees me!" You asked Harlow.

"Hmmm, tsk tsk tsk, You're actually a hopeless case young lady!" Harlow teased.

"HUH??!!" You went and looked surprised.

"I'm just kidding!!! You are pretty enough yourself! Maybe just put a light make up and I will take care of your lifeless hair HAHAHA!" Harlow teased again.

"EYYYY!!!???" You said and tapped Harlow hard on his back.

------

"Discharge of MJ-rella Eomma today HAHAHA!" Mj teased himself.

"Yes, yes... Better be well now so we can enjoy the trip!" Jinjin said as he paid the hospital bill.

"Guys, let's go, Y/n and her friend is waiting at the parking lot now!" Eunwoo asked the members to come.

"Wait, where is Bin-hyung!!??" Rocky screamed in shock.

"HUH???!! I thought he was following you!!" Eunwoo said and thought so.

"Oh no... look around!!! Maybe he slept somewhere the hospital....!" Jinjin demanded.

They went back to the room and tried to look for Moonbin around the hospital.

------

You were going to the parking lot with Harlow but on your way, you saw Moonbin sleeping on one of the chairs at the lobby.

"Huh, Moonbin is here, where are the others?..." You said to yourself and to Harlow.

"Oh! Is this your crush!!?? He is so cute even when sleeping!!" Harlow screamed out of excitement.