Chapter 1 | Demand for Vacation

Eunwoo has been awake all night for the shoot of his kdrama "Rookie Historian: Goo Hae Ryung." He had a short break and took this opportunity to stroll around the set alone and think about things.

Since the drama shoot is almost finishing and there is no activities for the group, he thought it would be nice to secretly have a vacation overseas.

He started calling the members.

Krrrriiiinnnngggg!

"Yoboseyo(Hello)?" Moonbin replied

"Binnie-yah, are you at our dorm?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yes, just got home. We miss you!!!" Moonbin exclaimed.

"Yah!!! Can you call the others to do a video call tonight with me while I have time here on set!!! Please!!!" Eunwoo asked in a hurry.

"A-are you planning to get away from the set!!!!??? Babo(Dumb)!!" Moonbin yelled over the video call that the members hurriedly went to join him.

"Eunu!!! How is your shoot? Is Shin Se Kyung noona(males speaking to older females) with you?? HAHAHA!!!" MJ excitedly asked.

"Hyung... you....! She is not with me unfortunately. Should I tell her now that you have a crush on her????!!!" Eunwoo teased MJ.

"I don't mind, should I go there now? kkkkkkkkk!" MJ replied.

"Yah, hyung, stop! This video call is for Eunu." Moonbin insisted.

"Gomawo(Thanks) Binnie. A-h-hhhemmmmm.. So I was saying to Binnie, since my drama shoot is finally finishing soon.....ughhh" Eunwoo sighed because he was cut by one of the staff on set.

"Eunwoo-shi! Eunwoo-shi! Where are you? We have to start the final shoot!!!" Noona-staff-nim called out.

"EUNNNNGGGGGG!!!" Eunwoo getting frustrated again by being cut by what he was saying.

Eunwoo suddenly ran and hid at one of the rooms on set. All the members witnessed it and started laughing.

 All the members witnessed it and started laughing