Chapter 8 | A Mini fanmeet!

Eunwoo was also walking by the garden and stargazing the beautiful night skies. You went to take a walk that night as well...

"Oh! Can't sleep as well huh??" Eunwoo asked

"Y-Yes. Hungry??" You asked since you brought snacks.

"Yes please!" Eunwoo happily replied.

"By the way, I am really thankful for your help. It really means a lot to me and for my brothers. I was the reason we came to New Zealand!" Eunwoo said feeling a bit burdened.

"Well, even if things doesn't go its way, I'm sure they would understand! Your friendship really looks strong even if I don't personally know you guys!" You warmly reassured him.

"Thanks! That is good to know! I really love them so much! We've all been together for so long now! It's really a long story..." Eunwoo warmly professed his love for his brothers.

"Yes,... Sob-sob-sob... I-I can feel that.." You started crying.

"Why why??! Are you okay??" Eunwoo said in surprise.

"N-No... Don't worry, my tears are just shallow! I just remembered my friends and I can tell how deep your friendship is!!" You said in reassurance.

Eunwoo handed his handkerchief and then told you about ASTRO. You acted not knowing about it first but you felt guilty.

"I actually have a confession to make! It's not that I know 'KNOW' about you guys. I am a kdrama fan! AHAHA!" You said awkwardly and in an apologetic manner.

"Oh, so you've seen 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty'??" Eunwoo asked.

"YES!!! I am actually a big fan of your work!!" You shyly confessed.

"Oh! Is that why you helped us??" Eunwoo stood up and became weary.

"N-NO!!! Everything was just... perhaps....accidental??... I really didn't know I would leave my wallet in Australia! And this is all just returning the favor!!!" You replied and felt embarrassed so you swiftly left to go back inside.

After a few seconds of thinking about what happened, Eunwoo realized why you walked out .

"Wait!! Y/n!! Stop!!" Eunwoo ran and stopped you.

"I am actually honored that you're a fan!! I was just surprised!! Sorry if I made you uncomfortable!" Eunwoo apologized.

"NO! I should apologize! It all feels weird now since I am a fan!" You said while you covered your face due to embarrassment.

"It's okay!! Don't be embarrassed! It's okay!" Eunwoo reassured you and removed your hands from your face.

"Can we restart?? Hi, I am Eunwoo! Nice to meet you!" He started greeting to lessen the awkwardness.