Scene 5- Fancy Pandemonium

(Randy, Kristy, and Oliver walk through town, following the poster placed around the city. They eventually arrive at a fancy restaurant and enter.)

Randy: I don't see anymore posters past this point.

Oliver: Just keep looking anyway you never know man.

Kristy: This place is really pretty. (starts humming absent-mindedly)

Oliver: So... what now?

Randy: (walks to an annoyed looking waiter) Hello, sir. By chance did we, uh, stop by here last night?

Waiter: (giving Randy an annoyed look) Oh, yes. I remember you three. Well, two of you anyway. I'm pretty sure you had Ariel with you last night and not Snow White. (sighs) I wish I could meet that many princesses.

Oliver: Yeah, yeah, yeah, princess withdrawal, whatever. On to more important things. What did we do here last night?

Waiter: You ordered food which was the most normal thing you did the entire time you were here. After that you made a whole bunch of racket that I have tried to wipe from my memory. Then when you were finally finished you told us to send the bill to Mr. Pandemonium using his panda has proof of legitimacy.

Randy: Oh, Crap!

Kristy: Who's that?

Randy: (facepalms) We may have sent the bill to a pro wrestler. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about who Pandfinakis is. How much was the bill if you remember?

Waiter: About $744.78, plus tax. You also wrote down to tip $200 which was nice. You seemed confident you could get it all covered.

Oliver: (whispers to himself) Well with monopoly money... anyway was the bill paid?

Kristy: I don't think that is the important part! What on earth did we-

(Kristy is interrupted by music coming from the TV by the counter. It was an announcement for a wrestling match; Pandamonium Vs. The Skull Crusher. This was a rerun from yesterday's show.)

Randy: Oh, crap!

Oliver: What's wrong- (sighs and hangs his head down after seeing the TV) That's us, isn't it?

(Curtain closes then opens back up to that the TV was showing. Which is a reply from the show last night. The match was going well until Randy runs into the ring and RKO's Pandamonium. Then he proceeds to run into the stands and RKO's his panda. Oliver was in the stands making it rain monopoly money on the audience ringside. All the while Kristy is walking around the ring holding up a large picture of a kitten dressed in a cheap Master Chief costume. She was also dressed as Jasmine. Randy Walks away bringing the panda with him. Oliver and Kristy follow him seconds later helping coax the panda as they disappear. Curtain goes back down and comes back up to RKO with the waiter again.

Waiter: What the heck did I just watch? (his faces goes glum again) Also Jasmine? How many princess do you guys know?

Randy: That isn't relevant right now. (he said with a white face of fear)

Oliver: I... I... I don't... What?

Kristy: Oh, my god! I love that kitty picture! Meow!

Randy: (long pause) I know that looks really bad... but I can't bring myself to be sorry. Just a little scared.

Oliver: Yeah.. oddly enough I agree. (fist bumps Randy) It also explains Zac Pandafinakis.