Morning

**This is mostly Woojin's POV**

I woke up, yawning as I reached across the bed to Chan's side. Empty. I lay there for a bit, sitting up in bed and sighing. ''I'd give anything to see him laying next to me in the morning..'' I mumbled to myself as I got up and put on my bear slippers. 

I walked down the stairs to see Chan in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. ''Ah! Good Morning!'' He walked over to me and hugged me, giving my a light peck on the cheek. I smiled. 

''What's for breakfast?'' I asked, looking over at the kitchen. 

''Pancakes, eggs, bacon.'' He responded. ''Would you like some coffee? Tea? Anything?'' 

''Coffee would be nice.'' I walked over to the island and sat down.

He brought me my coffee. ''Here you go, love.'' I carefully took the coffee mug. ''Thank you, Channie.'' I smiled at him and put the mug down on the counter.

He turned around and returned to cooking, I took a slow sip of my coffee. The coffee was sweet, flavored with caramel creamer and sugar. I observed Chan for a while before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder. I closed my eyes. ''I love you.'' I said softly. He giggled a bit and smiled. ''I love you too, Woojin.''

''Say, how about we go out for ice cream later on today, yeah? A little date.'' He asked. ''I'd like that.'' I smiled, kissing him on the cheek before returning to where I sat before I decided to get up.

''What time do you want to go?'' He asked me while mixing the pancake batter.

''Can we go around.. Noon?'' I responded.

''Of course!'' He chuckled.

I noticed something on the back of Chan's neck. ''Hey, are you okay? Why is there a bandaid on your neck?'' He looked over his shoulder.

''It's just a scratch, nothing to worry too much about.'' He assured me.

''Oh, okay..'' I took another sip of my coffee as a plate of food was slid over to me.

''Bon appétit, babe.'' Chan said.