Sunrise

I opened the door to see a shirtless 17 year old boy with fox ears and a tail.

"Please let me in.. I have no where else to go!" He pleaded, tears running down his pale cheeks, hugged himself to keep himself warm.

Before I could say anything Woojin pulled him inside and got the snow off of him.

"Chan get me some blankets and some pajamas." Woojin ordered me around like an army general. "Now, the boy is freezing cold."

*Woojins POV*

Chan set off for some blankets and pajamas, in the mean time I made the boy hot chocolate.

The boy sat down on the couch, earning a loud yelp from a tired Changbin. "What the- Who-"

"I'll explain everything later, wrap him up in your blanket." I held a hot spoon towards Changbin, who obeyed and wrapped the boy in the blanket.

"What was he doing outside in the snow shirtless?" Changbin asked, trying to keep the kid warm with both the blanket and a hug.

"No clue, he just came up to the back door and said he had nowhere else to go." I handed the fox-boy his hot chocolate.

Chan came back with blankets, a hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants.

"Thank y-you.." The fox smiled.

"Anytime kid, errr.. What's your name?" I asked, sitting on the coffee table infront of him.

"Jeongin, what's your name?" Jeongin looked up from his hot cocoa at me.

"I'm Woojin, this is Chan, and that's Changbin. Chan and I live here together, Changbin is just staying for the night." I explained.

"You are all so kind. Thank you for letting me in.. I think I could of froze to death out there if it weren't for you." Jeongin smiled widely, displaying his braces.

"Anytime, say uhm.. What were you doing out there in the first place?" Chan asked.

"I.. I can't really remember everything.. All I remember was being in a big empty concrete room and then laying in the snow on this street." Jeongin responded, whining at the bad memories that probably haunt his mind from that seemingly traumatic experiance.

I felt bad for the kid, having probably been abused by his parents and kept in unimaginable conditions made my heart ache.

"Why don't you rest for a bit, little one? You've probably been through so much in so little time.." I suggested.

"We have a nice warm bed upstairs, come with me." Chan led Jeongin upstairs to the bedroom.

*Jeongins POV*

I collapsed on the soft bed, buried under warm covers and blankets.

"Goodnight." Chan whispered to me softly, but I outstretched my arms.

"No~" I whined, pouting. "I want cuddles.."

Chan laughed and walked back over, laying down beside me and hugged me til I fell asleep. It felt like I had finanly found a decent place to sleep, a decent place to live. Home.