Chapter 2

Henry's POV:
Bendy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pressed his lips over mine. I didn't know how to react but I returned the kiss. There was a mix of satisfaction and confusion. I separate the kiss to take a breath.
"You like it when I kiss you?"
"Y-yeah...you don't think we could...do it again?"
We were about to kiss again but then something caused bendy to be filled with anger.
"I'll be right back henry, i have to do something."
I told him I'll be in the little miracle station in the heavenly toys room.
He disappeared through a ink puddle and went to the station as fast as I can. I got there but it seems like bendy beat me to it. He gave me a hug and we went in the miracle station and kissed again. This time lasting a lot longer.
"I...never knew you had feelings for me"
"Well I do. Also I'm sorry for making it seem like I wanted to kill you...but the reason why I was just standing there was that I was debating rather I should show you or not."
"It's okay, I understand."
"But...how is Linda going to think of this."
My heart sank after hearing that name. I started breaking down crying as bendy comforted me.
"Did she...die?"
"N-no...we just...divorced"
"I see...is there anything I could do to help you?"
I hugged him tightly as he patted my back. We sat down together and I fell asleep, resting my arms around his shoulders.