Chapter 6

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Look and listen to me, this chapter contains smut. So be warned!
I also highly advice you to use dark mode for a better experience.
Bendys POV:
I will be honest, I let my guard down and henry pinned me on the bed. I liked it but it did feel weird. I looked up at Henry's eyes and shivered. Instead of seeing his pupils as white as a lightbulb, his pupils were as red as blood. He started to make out with me and I happily followed in. He started to undress me and himself. My clothes blended into my ink. I look at him and I felt my face become hot as hell. He then started rubbing my member slowly. I moan with minor pleasure and a mix of anger, I didn't like being teased. I gasp loudly as I felt his member inside me. I blush deeply as I told henry "H-Henry! That kinda hurt"
He look at me with a sort of evil smile and heard a voice come from him that sounded nothing like him. "It won't hurt soon. Soon you'll love it"
I quickly shiver at those words. It was almost demonic and lustful. He started trusting into me slowly. He really wanted me to feel everything. I started breathing heavily as he got faster. The both of us were moaning like crazy. After a minute but what felt like forever. I felt his love liquid inside me. We were both tired from the whole experience. He kissed me and told me "goodnight my love" but this time his voice was normal. That demonic voice was him!