Chapter 7

Henry's POV:
I woke up and tried to rub my eyes. But I realized I was cuddling bendy and I blush deeply. He was sleeping so peacefully, he looked so adorable. I cuddles with him but tried to not wake him up. I can't really remember anything from last night.

After one hour bendy woke up but grown in pain. "What's wrong bendy?"
"Sore" he sounded like he was in great pain.
"Do you know why?"
"I don't know"
I tried to figure out and soon all those memories came back. I blush deeply.
"B-bendy I'm...im so sorry!"
"What did you do?"
"Remember...what we did last night?"
It took him a little bit and I knew he remember when he blushed as well.
"DID WE-"
"Have sex..."
He looked at each other with slight embarrassment. I tried to break the silence and hugged him. He hugged back tightly and a smile a bit. I felt him stroking my hair and I chuckled a bit.
"Do you like being this way henry?"
"It feels weird but I like it."
I look at him again and he had a concerned look.
"What happened to you last night?"
I sat there and looked at him. I knew what it was.
"That was my lustful side it wasn't noticeable I was human. But now it's more noticeable."
Bendy looked at me and grabbed my arms and kissed me. I kissed back and we just stayed there. After a while we separated the kiss. I soon realized one thing.

We were still naked...

I quickly put on what used to be my clothes. Now they were just inky clothing and put them on. Bendy did the same.
"How did we not notice it before?"
"I have no idea henry..."
Sooner or later after bendy and I were playing blackjack and go fish, he said that he wanted to show me something. He made a ink puddle and I followed him. I appeared in a big throne room.
"What is this place?"
"This is my throne room" he was smiling and excited.
"Why are you excited" I asked him having a small smile.
"Because I was wondering-" he flipped a lever to reveal another throne "this one is for you"
I looked at it and started to cry a little. I hugged bendy and bendy hugged me as he cried as well.
"Will you accept me?"
"YES YES YES!"
I smiled at him while crying. He looked the same. I have a feeling that this will be wonderful.