Chapter 13

Luna's pov
I couldn't keep my mouth shut i needed to know who gave Freezy that hickey it's driving me insane.

"Damn Cal who gave you that hickey?" I questioned his face turned red with embarrassment. We all turned to Cal

"Uh i um this girl" he blurted out

"Do we get a name? Details?" I raised my eyebrow

"We aren't dating just having sex ya know so there's no point in introducing her" He replied i nodded.

I could tell something was off he's always been a bad lier I'm sure he's with Louis is has to be her. JJ and Lux seemed to not catch on such idiots they are. We opened up the pizza and began eating while Lux looked for something on Netflix. I was surprised when JJ grabbed a slice as he should be getting fit for the fight but whatever.

About 30 mins into the movie I got up to get a water i was in the kitchen reaching into the fridge when i felt a presence behind me after i grabbed a water i turned around.

JJ was standing extremely close i lightly shoved him back making space between us.

"Don't do this" He said i rolled my eyes

"Do what?"

"This push yourself away from me because of Louis. Why do you hate her?" He questioned

"Because you can do better than someone who is cheating and using you for money and fame. You deserve the whole fucking world and here you are settling for less" i replied running my empty hand through my hair

"She is truly amazing why can't you see that?" JJ asked looking down

"I'm seeing through her spell i can see the real her, love makes you blind to the point where you can't see how terrible she truly is" I say really stressing it this time.

"Luna just stop and let me be happy" JJ pleaded i scoffed as i bumped into him leaving the kitchen.

I walked out to see Lux eating alone, where did Freezy go? I questioned myself

"With his non girlfriend" Lux replied oops i said that outloud. I nodded before i plopped down next to him he passed me a slice. As we were eating i heard JJ walk in we both turned our heads to see him walking towards the door.

"I'm going to surprise Louis, bye" JJ said rather bluntly

We both said bye before he walked out.
He's so delusional.

JJ's pov
I parked my car outside of a flower shop i walked inside. Once i walked in i was greeted with the smell of flowers i picked out some red roses for Louis. I paid before hopping back into my car starting my journey once again.

I made it to Louis' house i saw the lights were off so i decided I'd let myself in as i had a key. I opened the door with the roses in my hand once i closed the door i heard sounds coming from her room. I threw the roses onto the couch before walking towards her bedroom outside her door i heard moans. I felt anger build up inside me as i threw the door open to see non other than two naked bodies that happened to be Calfreezy and Louis. My jaw clenched at the sight it took everything in my body to walk away rather than beat the shit out of Freezy.

No one called after me as i walked out no apology no nothing. I sat down in my car and began punching the steering wheel.

God I'm a fucking idiot i should've believed Luna she was just looking out for me because she truly cares for me. I drove back home hopefully I'd see Luna there but instead i opened the door to find a pitch black house. I sighed before walking to my room and throwing myself on the bed falling asleep.

Authors note:
Just a filler chapter.
Also JJ won so proud he deserved it;)