Chapter 37

Luna's pov
There were tons of people at the house already and i was sat at the island with Tobi. JJ was pulled away from me by his friends but i don't mind as it's his and Ethan's birthday party.

"How come you aren't partying?" Tobi questioned

"Eh there's so many people plus someone needs to help you babysit" i smiled

"How kind no one has ever offered"

"Well I'm very kind obviously" i smiled

"You will be until someone drags you away then you get extremely drunk" he raised eyebrow sipping his apple juice

"Someone may drag me away but i don't plan on drinking i may do something or say something I'll end up regretting" i shrugged in reality if i got drunk i might express my feelings to Jide.

"I get what you mean but what don't you want to say" he questioned me

"I'm sober so i don't say it duh" i rolled my eyes

"Come on you can trust me" he nudged me

"Well Tobi it was lovely talking to you but i must go" i smiled before running away hearing a laugh behind me.

I was now in the living room i saw Lux, Harry, Simon, chip, gee, talia and Josh plus a bunch of other people i can't bother to recognize. I began making my way to them but was stopped when Conor and Jack Maynard stood in front of me.

"Hey boys" i smiled cheerfully me and Conor still talk we ignore the kiss as it ment nothing.

"Hey Luna" they replied together they gave each other a look causing me to laugh.

"How come you aren't drinking" Jack questioned as he had a beer in his hand

"Eh I'm not in the drinking mood I'm some what helping Tobi baby sit"

"Plus i bet you can have fun without drinking" Conor nudged me

"Duh I'm amazing who needs drinking with you're as cool as me" they both laughed at me before we all started dancing like idiots.

JJ's pov
I went looking for Luna i found Tobi sitting alone at the island

"Hey have you seen Luna?"

"Yeah she was just here but left, maybe check the living room" Tobi replied i thanked him before leaving.

I walked into the living room i saw tons of people but a group of three caught my eye. It looked like Luna with the Maynard brothers what is she doing with them? She shouldn't be talking with Conor after they kissed.

I stormed over there seeing them have fun together makes my blood boil she knows how i feel about him but here she is.

"Luna" i said annoyed

"Hey Jide" she smiled

"Happy birthday man" Conor said trying to give me a bro hug but i rejected him causing him to laugh awkwardly.

"Why are you hanging out with Luna" i questioned turning my attention to Conor, he said nothing just looked down.

I felt Luna grab my hand

"Come on lets go" i nodded as we are walking away she said sorry to them

"Don't apologize for me" she rolled her eyes at me.

Luna's pov
I knew Jide was jealous but why i get he has feelings for me but he doesn't need to attack them. He then went to get a drink i decided to stay with him maybe he'll feel better.