Something There

Third-person
Bakugou growled in pain when Izuku pressed the wet cloth onto his fresh cuts. "Oww! That hurts!" he yelled at Izuku. "If you held still, it wouldn't hurt as much." Izuku told him. "Well, if you hadn't run away, none of this would have happened!" the Beast retorted. "Well, if you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't have run away!" Izuku replied. "Well, you shouldn't have been in the west wing!" Bakugou countered. "Well, you should learn to control your temper!" Izuku snapped back causing the angered Bakugou to turn away from him in the bed. "*sigh* just try and get some rest." Izuku told him while getting up from the side of the bed.

Izuku's pov
"Thank you for taking care of him." Momo told me. "Yeah, we are really grateful." Kiri said. "I don't understand, why do you all care so much about him?" I asked them. "We've looked after him our whole life."Momo said. "But he's cursed you somehow. Why? You did nothing." "You are right about that."Denki said. "You see when the master lost his father and his cruel mother took that sweet, innocent lad and twisted him up just like her...we did nothing." Momo told me. "Let's leave him to sleep." Kiri said and they all started to leave the room. I looked back over at the Beast and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Uraraka's pov
"I don't usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night but he said you'd make it worth my while." Monsieur Shigaraki said. I got the bag of money from underneath the table and threw it on the table. When I did that he started to inspect the money. "I'm listening." he said. "It's like this. I've got my heart set on marrying Izuku. but he needs a little persuasion." I told him. "Ha yeah because he turned her down flat!" Mineta laughed out. I took the drink he was holding and poured it on his head.

"Everyone knows his father's a lunatic. In fact, he was in here tonight raving about some beast in a castle." "Pssh the guys harmless." Shigaraki said waving his hand dismissively. I slammed my fist on the table. "The point is, Izuku would do anything to keep him from being locked up." "Haha yeah, even marry him." Mineta said so I kicked the chair from underneath him making him fall to the ground.

"So you want me to throw his father into the asylum...Unless he agrees to marry you." Shigaraki said and I nodded and smile at the sound of my plan. "Oh, that is despicable! I love it!" he laughed out menacingly.

Third-person
Toshinori was in his house frantically packing things in his bag. "If no one will help, then I'll go back alone! Yes, is that everything? I don't care what it takes! I'll find that castle and somehow, I-I'll get him out of there!" He yelled while leaving his house and walking into the woods.

While Toshinori walked into the woods Uraraka and Mineta made their way to Izuku's house. Urarka opened their door and shouted their names but there was no reply. "Oh well. I guess it's not gonna work after all." Mineta said and started to walk out of the house. Uraraka, however, picked him up. "They have to come back sometime. And when they do, we'll be ready for them." She told him then shoved him in a bush. "Mineta don't move from that spot until Izuku and his father come home." She said and walked away.

"Ah, nuts!" Mineta said.

Izuku's pov
The next day I went back to the Beast room to check up on him. He was still asleep when I walked in. "He looks peaceful when he's sleeping...wait I don't even know his name I just call him Beast which thinking about it is pretty rude. *sigh* I'll just ask him when he wakes up." I mumbled to myself.

I got up from the side of the bed and looked over at the rose encased in glass. everyone already told me about how they got cursed and how it relates to the rose, so I know now why he got angry at me for going near it. But there's something I still don't get. "What happens when the last petal falls?" I asked. "The master remains a beast forever. And we become..." Kiri started. "Antiques." Momo said. "Knick-knacks." Kiri said. "Trinkets" Iida said. "Lightly-used houseware." Mina said. "Junk. We become junk. Denki said.