4. Just a dream

As i wanted to fell into a deep sleep, where everything is allowed, i just wanted my dreams to came true. I wanted that professor Snape will hug me, kiss me, care for me. For me, i would give my life for him, literaly. He had such a good look, he was handsome with his dark eyes and tall body. Maybe i was too young for him but i desired him. 

Just before i fell sleep i took a potion that Hermione and i did it on secret. It was a potion that help you dream about something you desire most. So i took one sip as it should be inuff. In a few minutes i fell asleep and fall into better world, my dreams. The dreams were so intense, as i could feel, smell everything i dreamed of. I smelled professor Snape's strone perfume, i could sense his presence, feel his touch. He was kissing me so passionately, touched every inch of my body, his hair were so soft, his skin so good to feel and so hot. My body and his body were together, unseperated and it was so much passion. Why can not i hold you like this in everyday life? Why can i not feel your touch every day? My dreams became so intense so i did not even know what i was doing with my body. I was scrathing myself till blood came out, i pulled my hair out. It is known side effect of a potion, as you feel dreams really intense, you also hurt yourself, because you are forcing to dream something, that is actually hurting you in real live. My dreams ended with pleasant hug, but i did not even realize what i have done to my body. 

Next morning i woke up, got up and looked in the mirror. My face had red marks, my hair a lot messier then usually, every inch of my body was covered in scars. There is no way i can hide this, what can i do. When Hermione saw me he became scared. She asked me what i did? She said: you took the potion right Harry ? I nodded that yes. She said i can not heal these scars, they would need at least three days to heal . I said: i can not walk three days like that on Hogwarts! I asked Hermione to put a little make up on me so at least it covers a little bit. Hermione asked me what is hurting me. I could not lie to her so i answered: professor Snape, he, you see, i am falling for him, so strong that it hurts me. She was a little surprised but decided to take it calmly: Harry, he is your teacher, you can not expect that he will run to hug you. But i am sure deep down he does not hate you completely. Well, this helped i thought to myself, but what if he asks about the scars? She replied: well, tell him what you did. I was surprised Hermione answered that way. Usually she had a better way out. She said to me: you can not always hide your feelings, even if you told him, he can at least be a little nicer to you, right? She was right. I will not hide my feelings, i am doing only damage to myself. 

I decided to try and try, until he will start to like me just a little bit.