2. Detention

Well, as being said i am here sitting next to a professor that totaly hates me. My breathing was heavy, hands sweaty and shaking, as i was looking into his dark eyes. He said to me: well Potter, you mission today will be to sort all my potions in the alphabetic order. He took me into a place that looked like some kind of little chamber, and there were a lot, lot, lot of potions. It was really cramped and there was also a ladder so i could reach more higher potions. I told the porfessor that this would cost me a night without a sleep. He just smirked really hatefully and said: well Potter, as i said you will suffer tonight. He left me so i could get to work and finish as soon as possible. 

So basically i started from the bottom up. Everything was messed up and i started to loose my nerves when i saw that none of the potions were not, where they should be. After long 4 hours of working inside that little chamber i finished a little bit more then a half work. I was so tired, my shoulders were hurting and i started to get sleepy. Suddenly i heard some steps coming to chamber, i thought that maybe Snape wants to come and check how much i have done. And my reasonings were true, i was on a ladder so i just looked behind my back, when i saw him. He looked at me with his head up, he asked: Potter you are really taking a long time for this simple task. I was really angry that he said simple task so i answered: well professor, if i am to slow for you then be my guest and do it for yourself. He looked at me really angry and said: well i do not mind waiting 4 hours more Potter, so just take your time. Tomorrow you hava an exam and i can not wait to see you not pass it. I wanted to go down and strangle him, my mind was really upset with him being such an asshole. And in the moment i wanted to turn around and do my work again, and in that moment i accidently slipped from the ladder. In that moment i fell and i knew i will probably end up in infirmary. I just closed my eyes as i fell and screamed. Then i felt that i bumped into something soft, it did not hurt. I fell with my back down, so as soon as i was safe i looked up and saw a pair of deep dark eyes watching me. Snape catched me with his pair of two big manly hands. Without words coming from my mouth i blushed so much. How come that Snape saved me, he hates me. I was looking into his deep eyes, i could feel his deep breath on my face which made me aroused. He asked me with deep voice: well Potter, how long do you plan on staying like that? He realesed his hands and let me down so i could stand on the ground. But when i fell i twisted my ankle, so as soon Snape realeased me i fell on the ground and hold my left ankle with my hand. He saw i was hurt, he leaned down to me and removed my hand from the ankle. 

I could feel his warm hands on mine and that look that almost got me fainted. He then, with the other hand touched my ankle and put some magic on it. So in a few seconds it got better. From Snape i did  not expect to be so nice and when he finished with healing my ankle i decided to properly thank him. I did not know how to say something, so i decided to do the most stupid think. I got up and so did he, but he was really taller from me. Suddenly i grabbed him with both hands on his shoulders, climbed up as much as i could and i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He was so surprised, i could see it. Quickly i backed down and run away as fast as i could. My heart was bumping like crazy, i could not believe it, what i just did. One thing was for sure, i can not face Snape anymore, i dont know what i will say if he asks me why i did that. I could still feel his soft skin on my lips. 

It was like a rollercoaster of feelings right now. I knew i fancy him, but never did i know i would cross the line. No metter, if i did this or not, i started to smile and went into our common room. When i lied down to bed i started to ask myself, what will Snape think now of me, how will he be to me. I just hope he will not hate me even more. 

With eyes closed i fell into a deep sleep, with a happy thought of Snape.