6. Uforgettable sensation

The warm water was pouring onto my naked body as Snape touched my neck with his hand. I could see every inch of his body now, the sensation was just unforgetable. He slowly removed my glasses from my eyes and putted them away. Then he suddenly turned me around, so i was facing a wall and he was behind me. With a glimpse of magic he tied my hands above my head so i could not do anything now. I did not see what is happening behind me. Then he put bandage over my eyes. My breathing was heavy, i could not believe what is happening. What has gotten into Snape. Then i felt kiss on my back, he slowly with his tounge went from the bottom up. I realeased a moan as i was feeling so good. With one hand he touched my hip and with the other he put two fingers into my mouth. Our bodies touched each other, my dick was hard and his also, i could feel it. Then he grabbed my ass with his hand and started to slap me on the ass. I started to scream as it was hurting me but he ignored me. He turned off the water running as it was very steamy inside the shower. 

I could hear he opened something, but i could not see anything, till he touched my ass with this sticky liquid. I knew this is the lube and i was so scared what he is gonna do now. He was quiet, he didnt even say a word so i decided to tell him something. "Professor, what are you going to do to me?". He leaned near my head and whisspered into my ear: nothing Potter, i just want to play a little with you tonight. I pleased him not to hurt me, i started to move my body and tried to realease myself, but i just couldn't. He told me to relax, because i can not run away now and it is too late. Then he putted his two sticky fingers near my ass hole, and tell me: now Potter, i will make you feel really good. This two fingers started to enter my hole, i started to moan and scream. I felt so bad at first, but when he had his two fingers inside he started to move them in and out. Suddenly i felt such a pleasure, i screamed so much out of this pleasure. He said to me: here, i found the spot allready. He smiled a bit then started to push his fingers on to that spot much more. With his other hand he started to caress my dick really hard. I was about to come. I told him: professor i can not take it anymore. Then with his quick moves i suddenly came, directly into his hand. 

After that he decided to realease my hands and turned me around so now i was facing him, looking up to him into deep eyes. With his both hands he pushed me down on my knees and told me: well Potter, i hope you didn't think that only you will feel good tonight. I saw his erected big dick, i was allready so weak. He grabbed my hair and pushed his dick into my mouth. I had to do this, i know i have no other choice, but i didn't like it how he did it. He was serious all the time, not gentle at all. I almost chocked myself as he gave me some time to breath, then he pushed his dick back inside. He was feeling so good i could see, so i just followed his lead. He started to push faster and faster, he was moaning a lot and then i could suddenly feel, the warm liquid of his sensation. My mouth was full of his sperm. As he finished he took a step back away from me and said: look Potter, you are so pathetic, you are loosing yourself in front of me. With his dark eyes he was staring at me and told me to get up. I wanted to get up, but my knees were very weak. As soon as i stood up, i felt like fainting. He grabbed me with his hands, as i leaned to him, completely a mess and weak. He carried me into my bed and throw me there. He leaned down to my bed and whisspered: Potter, i think we gonna have a lot of fun from now on. He smirked when he said that, but i was too tired, to even process everything what happend in last hour. Then i heard as he closed the door and it was like nothing happened. 

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep, i was still wet and could feel Snape's hands on my body, still touching me. I did not know how i will feel tomorrow, but i did not worry about that now. I whisspered to myself: Harry, stop thinking and just sleep. 

Good night....