Chapter 35

A/N This chapter has adult content! Read at your own risk...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Did I just hear him right? They got her? They got Victoria?! I sat there in shock until Nicholas came over to me and told me again, "We have got Victoria in custody!"

Tears rolled down my face. "Oh my God! Are you serious! You're not kidding me are you?"

"Baby I would never joke about this. Yes we got her. Brandon and Anthony picked her up this morning. We found yet another hide out about a block away from here."

"Wait, she was staying a block away?"

"She cannot hurt you anymore. She is in jail, and soon possibly prison after we go to court." he said rubbing my back all happy. I however wasn't too happy. Don't get me wrong I am thankful that she was caught but it all seemed too easy. This was definitely not the case when it came to Victoria. Something just felt off with this whole thing. But I pushed it aside.

"Does this mean I get to go back to work?" I asked with hope. I cannot be stuck in this house any longer.

He laughs, "Yes babe you can go back to work. I have already talked to Mr. Hale about you coming back to work."

"You are the best!" I said climbing into his lap. Instantly felt his member stiffen underneath me. "Mmmmmm" I moaned as I ground my hips into him a little harder.

"Is my Queen feeling naughty?"

"Yes. I think you better take me to our room and punish me." I said softly.

Nicholas picked me up with my legs still wrapped around his waist and carried me up the stairs with little effort. I felt like a heavy cow but to him I seemed to weigh nothing. He laid me on the bed carefully climbing on top of me. He started kissing my neck his hands slowly making their way up the sides of my body sending shivers down my spine.

"Mr. Telabow." I moaned out.

"Yes my Queen." he replied. Good boy.

"Tie me up."

He pulled away and looked at me questioningly. I could tell he was very hesitant on my order.

"I will be fine. If something feels off I will be sure to let you know immediately."

Nicholas got off the bed and reached underneath for our restraints. Carefully he clasped the fur cuffs around my wrists, then my ankles not pulling too tight on them. I could feel my excitement between my legs.

"What would my Queen like for me to do now?"

"Anything you want." I could see his green eyes go dark with lust. He went right for my shirt that was ripped in two in a matter of seconds. Then he pulled my bra up over my full breasts grabbing them in his big hands and massaging them just how he knows I like it. I began to wiggle in my restraints as his mouth found my nipple and began to bite at it.

"Nicholas....." I hissed through my teeth. I needed his attention in one area the most. He was depriving me of my release. "Please I began to beg."

"What is the matter my Queen? You said I could do whatever it is that I want." He replied with a smirk.

"You are not playing fair."

"Oh my Queen I never said I was fair." with that his hand moved down between my legs. Thank goodness for the skirt I was wearing today. His hands made quick work of shredding my underwear, which made me even hotter. Like he needed to touch me and didn't want to waste anymore time. "Mmmmm, so wet already my dear." his pointer finger entered in my waiting pussy.