Chapter 6

A/N Hey thanks for reading! please vote and comment if you would like! I appreciate the love and support!

I opened the door to Derek's condo just two minutes after he had told me to be home by. I quickly walked down the hall toward the bathroom. BAM! suddenly I was thrown up against the wall opposite the kitchen. Derek's left hand around my throat and the look of I'm going to kill you in his eyes.

"Why the hell are you late?" his voice was very low and dark. "Fucking your boss in the backroom weren't you?!" he grabbed my neck tighter. I clawed at his hand but he would not release his grip. My eyes pleaded with him as I could not speak. Then with his right hand he brought up to my line of vision that yellow bra I had found earlier.

"You dirty bitch. Are you trying to accuse me of sleeping with someone? Thinking to yourself hey I can say he's cheating on me and I can leave him." He said with hate. "SORRY HUN, but you will never get away from me." Then he slammed my head against the wall and dropped me to the floor. I was coughing hard trying to get air back into my lungs. He got down to my level on the floor and said once again, "You will never leave! EVER!" and walked away into the bedroom and slammed the door.

I sat there in the hall with my head in my hands and cried. Soon Nicholas said....well soon isn't going to be fast enough.

I grabbed a blanket and pillow from the hall closet and headed for the living room couch. Knowing I probably would get in trouble for sleeping on the couch yah, but I just cannot be next to him. I took my phone out and took a few pictures of my neck and saved them to my cloud account before deleting them off my phone, just incase Derek was to ever go though my pictures. He doesn't know my cloud account of that I even have one so I feel safe with that. Nicholas also told me tonight before I left to always take pictures if and when I could.

I soon drifted off to sleep watching a random cooking show.

"I will protect you Samantha." Nicholas whispered into my ear as his arms wrapped around me in a warm embrace.

I cried onto his shoulder. "You won't be able to, he will get to me."

Nicholas lifts my chin up so I am looking into his beautiful green eyes. "Samantha I care a lot about you. I will protect you." Then he kisses me lightly on the lips.

Suddenly I am pulled off the couch by my hair. "OOOOOWW!"

"SHUT IT!" Derek's voice declared. "What the hell are you doing out here?" his voice full of rage. His hand still fisted in my hair.

"I just fell asleep watching cooking. I didn't even mean anything by it." my voice trying to stay calm as I tried to make him let go of my hair.

"LIES!" he screamed. He had let go of my hair but with both hands on my chest he send me flying backwards. A curio cabinet broke my fall, or should I say I broke all the glass. My left arm and leg receiving the worst of the injuries. I just sat there in shock as the blood started to run out of my many cuts.

He took one look at me and spit the word, "Whore." and left the condo and me bleeding on the floor.

I got up as carefully as I could and reached for my phone.

Three rings.

"Hello? Sam, do you know what time it is?" Lydia said sleepily.

"I...I...need you n n now. "

"On my way." her voice full of worry. Then we hung up.

I tried to take a couple of pictures of the shattered curio and my body but I was in so much pain and losing blood quickly.