Puzzles

A few weeks since I found out my dads name I've been wondering about that message he wrote to mom, why did he not love mom, and me anymore? Was he scared to be called dad in the future? Or was it because mom was too much to handle that he had to leave? Did she offer him something more? Did he want freedom? I questioned myself wondering if these were the right theories that he left, there's so many reasons to leave but only he knows the reason why.

Mom left the house to try and get a job, I stayed locked up in the house, I think those people in suits stopped bugging mom about me, but she tells me to stay in the hideout just in case they break down the door and take me to that experiment building. But I sneak out of the hideout and head to moms room just to find something that she doesn't want me to see.

It took me awhile but I think I found several addresses he might've been or lived and one of them has to be the place he's currently living, I put everything where I find it, leave moms room, and head back into the hideout. Almost an hour later mom comes home and I was passed out in the hideout. She tells me she found a job and that she will be gone for about 2-3 hours everyday, so I have to stay alert when she's at work. That means no tv, the tv is in the living room, the living room is not far from the door and that they'll try come and get me when I'm too relaxed or when I have my guard down.

Mom said that I'll be going school soon, and honestly I have no idea what school is. Mom said "in school they'll teach you stuff that I can't teach you, and the people are friendly, but be careful of who you want to be friends with." She keeps talking like this for a week now and I'm getting scared because she's talking to me, she almost never talks to me, all I could say is "ok" or "yes, mom". Why do I have to go to school? I've never left the house before and she said school is somewhere out there, and besides I'll be going out of the house seeing what's outside and seeing things I've never seen before, I'm both happy and scared.