Dreams

I'm running, out of breath, heart beating fast, legs tired, but I'm still running. I hear my name, I hear it again this time louder than the last time, my name is be called getting louder and louder. Then I hear it, the sound of screaming and cars screeching, car horns beeping, it all scares me, it's all new and scary I don't know what to do but I kept running. Then it all stops, everything is turning black, I'm falling closer to the body of water, then I wake up drenched in cold sweat.

I keep getting these dreams lately and I have no idea why, mom says school starts for me in 4 days. These dreams, what do they mean? It's different every time. Last time I was somewhere in a building running away from someone or something, I heard loud growling sounds and something going against the floor it sounded just like 'sklisk, sklisk, sklisk' and loud 'rouf rouf rouf' I'm not sure what are they are they walk and run on all fours. Big and scary, and sharp teeth. The last thing I remember I did in my dream I was on the top of a building, it was flat and it almost touched the white fluffs, and there was a building not far from it. Then those things came but they were stopped by someone, he was talking to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying, I turned and he let those creatures after me, then I jumped ~ I woke up shivering scared.

I keep wanting to ask mom what I keep dreaming about but I'm scared she'd beat me if I asked about it. Then it happened, mom told me she had a 'Bad Dream' she said bad dreams mean someone is either talking bad about you, or something bad will happen, she described her dream she said she dreamed about being chased by someone who wanted to kill her and she was running, on the road? Then she tripped in the middle of a traffic, then she heard lots of cars screeching, and she woke up. She said someone wants her dead or someone wants something bad to happen to her.

I'm not sure who wants me dead, mom is the only person I know and I don't know anyone else other than my dad I never knew. I had before until recently. Everything is just turning into some strange weird puzzle that can't be solved until you have your head in the game.