Chapter One

Nezha yawned as he leaned back, propping his feet up on the table. He earned disapproving looks from the teacher, a snobby old pig, and some of the human students. The rest of the class either laughed or ignored his antics. "Teacher! You've been saying that a hot transfer student is coming for over a week now! When is he arriving?" Nezha scoffed, not that he wasn't excited, but he thought that the little fox girl that said it was terribly annoying.

Seriously, she looked so thirsty, even an oasis wouldn't do her any good. She had probably slept with at least half the kids at the school. Probably more. Taiyi, the pig, sighed, waving his brush at her in exaggerated movements, "Hush child! Not when I'm actually in the mood to teach. But to answer the question, he should be here any second." On cue, the door opened slowly, revealing someone in a white cloak.

All the girls and half the guys gasped, his face was... so fucking hot. All the hood did was hide the rest of his head and part of his mouth, but from what they could see, he was gorgeous. Nezha sniffed the air, trying to see, or rather smell, if it was some wannabe cool kid human or an actual yao trying to hide its identity. Nope, only the smell of the sea. "Dude, what shampoo do you use? Smells hella good." One of the dog-like demons shouted, tail wagging.

'Shameless...' Nezha thought, 'tching' and looking back at the student. He studied his face, scanning ocean blue eyes and pale porcelain skin. What do you know he did look good. The new kid bowed, "Forgive my tardy, I was caught up by something. My name is Ao Bing." The fox girl from before clasped her hands together and let out a 'kyaaa' and fainted, slumping to the side.

'Oh boy. She just made her first impression be that of a thirsty thot.' Nezha thought, smirking slightly. If anything, Ao Bing seemed to think the same too, wrinkling his nose in distaste. He looked over in Nezha's direction, catching sight of his smirk. Nezha only intensified the smirk, expecting Ao Bing to look away, but instead the other surprised him by turning red and marching stiffly to his seat and sit down.

Unfortunately, that was next to Nezha, and the overwhelming (in a good way) scent of the sea made it hard to focus on what the pig was saying.

Ao Bing was still red, using his sleeve to hide his face. He was still bright red, and was getting increasingly red as he breathed in the smoky scent of the demon next to him. He wasn't going to lie, he was already terribly attracted. He was trying to take notes in what the pig-like teacher was saying, writing in neat cursive, biting his lip.

'This was going to be a long year...'
The two of them thought.