12. The birth

Author's note:

Hello everyone,

first of all I am so sorry, I press the wrong bottom earlier. 🙈

Second of all the 'previously' that I am showing here is split in two. First part is when the doctor tells Can to calm down and that was around the middle of the previous chapter. The second part of the 'previously' is when Can finds out about Yiğit which is where the previous chapter ended.

Now once you start to read this chapter you will understand why I had to post the 'previously' the way I did. 😊.

Last but not least, I will suggest just like the previous chapters, have the box of tissues 🤧 with you. Remember all of this needs to happen so Can and Sanem are happy 'In reality.' 😊

--------------------

Previously:

"Can Bey, please calm down." The doctor said.

"I will, but I will still say what I need to say or else I'm going to explode of how mad I am. I have been furious in the past, to people to myself, but this... this surpassed all my feelings, all my thoughts!"

"I understand, and I agree you need to say what you are feeling. But, calmly or I will sedate you and it won't matter what you say. Understood?"

**
"So I hope this opens your eyes, because his not the man he says he is."

"Yeah abi About that..."

"What? What did he do now?"

"Have you noticed that a nurse comes in at night and one during the day and stays here in the room?" Aziz asked.

"Yeah, though they never check the monitors nor anything, they go out, talk to someone and come back in. They are reading a book and or they are on their phones. You see, look at her," he pointed at the 'nurse' who was sitting by the window reading a book. "Isn't she supposed to be looking at monitors or something? Though another nurse comes and does her job. What is going on?"

The 'nurse' comes closer to him "Can Bey my name is Detective Yaman," Can frown his eyebrows in confusion, "And the night 'nurse' is also a detective his name is Detective özdımer, we are here to protect you and Sanem. They are also two officer by the door, one for the day and the other one is so nigh duty."

"Protect us? from what? That's two many cops for two people."

"Well, no not really, specially knowing what we know."

"And that is?"

"Well, Yiğit was the cause of your accident and his on the loose."

Can's heart rate started to accelerate, his body was starting to get hot, his face was getting red. "HIS A DEAD MAN! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!"

----------------------

"I'm so sorry, Can Bey, you didn't listen." The doctor started to walk towards the door.

"No wait!" Can yelled softly

"Sorry, Can Bey you have had too many emotions in less than 24 hours, I need you relax, you woke up from a coma two days ago; and you need to rest." The doctor walked out and came back with the sedation medication, and injecting it on Can's hand IV, Can slowly fell asleep holding Sanem's hand on her belly

Sanem's mind

It has been a month and Sanem parents moved in with her. She didn't wanted to fight with anyone, she wanted to be with his parents, family, friends. She wanted everyone close, so the fight that she needed to have with her parents came second hand to her. She was so upset, she just didn't care.