𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

As i walked into the hallway, I could already hear the boys yelling in the living room. I slipped out of my shoes and took off my jacket, before I made my way to the living room as well. "Hey guys", I greeted them and waved. They waved back, before turning back to the big TV on the wall.  I actually expected something more than just a "hi". Not even from the other boys, but from Leo, my boyfriend. So I just turned around and made my way upstairs. After taking a shower, I dropped myself onto mine and Leo's shared bed. This isn't the first time, he prefers hanging out with the boys instead of spending time with me. I know what you're thinking now. That jealous girlfriend again. But no. I'm not. He comes home in the middle of the night, completely drunk. I'm scared that he's cheating on me. Cause I couldn't handle that.
I pulled the blanket over my body and slowly dozed off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, because of the boys yelling at the Tv. Angry, I made my way downstairs, to tell the boys to shut it, but I saw no one. I frowned. Where are they? I just heard them yelling loud as hell. The couldn't just disappear in those last seconds. I shrugged and headed upstairs again.
I didn't even reach the last step, as I heard them giggling. I tried to be as silently as possible, to listen to their conversation.
„She really didn't see us", Johnny laughed. „Who's the smart one now?!", Leo said and I could hear glasses colliding.
Furiously, I rushed into the living room and faced a drunk Leo.
„Hey Babe", he slurred and come towards me, but I just pushed him away from me. „What's wrong, gurl?", he went on. „Don't touch me!", I yelled at him. He looked confused. I faced the other boys. „Get out!", I yelled while pointing to the door. The silently took their stuff and left. „Why are you making such a drama?", he asked and let himself fall into the sofa, while taking a sip from his beer. I walked over to him and grabbed the bottle. „HEY! Give its to me!", he yelled, like a baby. „Definitely not", I laughed sarcastically and crossed my arms over my chest. He pouted his lower lip started to sob. "What?", I asked confused. "Your mad because of me", he cried. I sighed and sat next to him. "Yes I am, Leo. But it's my right to be mad at you, when you do things like this. I mean.... I cant remember when I woke up next to you in the morning. Or when you told me you loved me....", I said while looking down at my lap. He snuggled himself up to me. "I'm sorry", he mumbled. I sighed again and started stroking his head.
The next time I looked down at him, he was asleep.
"Why can't I just quit you?"