Cheater

I rolled the dice across the table. When it stopped, the top side showed 6 black dots. "Ha! Six!" I shouted excitedly, moving my character across the board. "What? You're cheating!" Leo shouted and jumped up from his chair. "Not at all!" I shouted back. "You're just too bad!" I laughed and put my hands on my hips. "Me? Too bad? I'm letting you win!" He said. I laughed theatrically and took the dice. "Then play right, now," I said, handing him the dice. "Don't cry later, when you're loosing," he grinned, sitting down again. "Dream on," I laughed and also sat down. Leo shook the dice between both of his hands before letting it roll over the tabletop. It reached the end of the table and fell to the floor. Leo leaned down to pick it up. Triumphant, he put the dice back on the table. It showed 6 black dots too. I inhaled sharply and jumped up again. "You turned the dice! You cheater!" I shouted, pointing at him with my  Index finger. "That's not true at all! I'm just good at this game," he grinned, moving his character. "I'll never play with you again!" I yelled before sweeping the game board off the table. We stared at each other in shock before we started snorting at the same time. "Curb your aggression," he grinned, reaching for the game's packaging. "You're driving me crazy, Leo," I laughed, picking up the characters. He grinned and pulled me towards him by my hip. "You don't know how crazy you're driving  me," he whispered, kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him and put my arms around his torso. "I love you," I whispered against his chest. "I love you too," he whispered back. He slowly pulled his arms back. "We should go to bed. It's almost 1am," he suggested, pointing to the white clock hanging on the wall. I nodded and blew out the candles on the table. "I really can't play board games with you," laughed Leo, stowing a pack of jelly beans in a cabinet. I pulled one of the little colorful figurines out of the candle glass. It had melted a little and was now dripping onto the tabletop. Leo stared at the little piece of plastic in my hand and grinned. "It's really dangerous to play with you," he laughed, holding it under cold water to stop the dripping. I rolled my eyes and threw the blanket I had just folded, onto the sofa. "I'm going to bed," I said, whereupon Leo just nodded.

When I made my daily tea in the kitchen the next morning, I had almost forgotten the incident and its victim from the previous evening. I got my favorite cup from a shelf and poured the already cooled tea into it. I wasn't really paying attention to it. Still tired, I sat down on the table and scrolled through instagram. I reached for my cup and took a sip when something hard touched my lip. I put the cup down in amazement and fished blindly with my finger in my drink. When I got hold of something, I pulled it out and stared at it. It was the little disfigured plastic figurine from last night. I put it on the table. The sound of a toothbrush was heard from the bathroom. "Leonardo DiCaprio!".