A Meeting of Sorts

(Grian POV:)
We flew down and landed in the Shopping District, and I use my communicator, which everyone else in the server has, (His looks like a standard one,which is grey, but it is an Admin one. Xisuma's and Doc's are white to show their Admin Status) and type in "Hey guys, calling a server meeting. I feel like everyone needs to see this." I get confirmations from everyone, and I look back up at Myria. "Why don't you go and like, hide in a corner so we can surprise them?" I ask her, and her face lights up. She nods and runs off. I look at the sky, and wait for my friends to get here.

(A little while later)

Everyone was here. I look out at all the questioning faces, and clear my throat. That got everyone's attention, and soon they were all silent. "So, I'm sure you're wondering why I called you here." They all nod.(I WANTED TO DO GALACTIC BUT MY PHONE IS STUPID SO YOU GET A CHEAP KNOCKOFF VERSION)
"P::ł'}£L•€€, i- ||J~ :•J~|:\?" I say, and Myria steps out from the shadows, and walks over, stopping when she is beside me. Xisuma just kinda gaped at me, and looked like he wanted to ask a question, but he just looked at me, his eyes saying 'Later.' I nod, and turn my attention back to everyone else. "Guys, This is Myria." I say, and they almost all look confused or skeptical, except for Mumbo, who just looked chill. "And she is...?" I hear a Certain German Voice ask. "Well, she WAS hurt." I start. "But she's fine now." "What do you mean hurt?" I hear Iskall ask. "I found her freezing, and with an obvious head injury, in an Arctic Biome. You guys know that room I wouldn't let you in?" I ask them, and many of them nod. "Well, she was in there, resting, and getting better. I wasn't sure what condition she would be in when she woke up, so I kept you all away from her, for that time." Everyone looks satisfied with my answer and reasoning, so I continue. "She woke up a few days ago, and could only remember her name. She also only spoke Galactic, that's what you guys heard when I called her over here. So, like I'm sure any of you would do, I stayed in the base and taught her. From how to eat, to building, to farming, and to flying with Elytra. She picked up on it all quickly though." I finish, and they all look at me understandingly. I smile shakily, and bring Myria, who had been slowly inching behind me, back to my side, and a bit in front of me. "So, since she can fly and talk English now, I thought, 'Why not introduce her to the Hermits?' She agreed, and here we are now." They all look to her, and all I can see is friendly gazes, little smiles, a few friendly waves, and sparkling eyes. I smile at the warm welcome she was getting, and she catches me smiling, and smiles back, clearly happy. "Do you wanna go talk to them?" I whisper to her, and she nods. I nudge her, and she beams at me before spreading her wings and gliding over to where the others were.

(Author's Note: Aaaaaaand done! Finally, I've been wanting to update this for a bit now. Hope y'all enjoyed!)

Word Count 562