1┇strange occurrences

┇one┇

one

Teruhashi sighed at the lack of reaction from a certain pink-haired boy. Despite her desperate attempts in catching his attention, he never cared. It was as if she was invisible.

Her elbow leaned against the arm of the bench as she pulled her scarf to her mouth, shielding it from the bitter cold weather.

The night sky darkened as the fluttering streetlight lit up the park, streaks of luminance littered the sky as stars began to appear.

She would have been home right now if it wasn't for the late afterschool club. Winter was coming, the night is surely coming much quicker than usual.

It was like any normal day, the beautiful girl would walk into school like usual, her glistening blue hair softly waved with every step she took. Everyone would look at her with awe and jealousy, of course, she's the perfect pretty girl after all.

Even in public, people would gaze at her like a goddess sent from above. If she had tripped, anyone would rush to her side without a single drop of hesitation. If she had greeted them, they would simply mutter 'offu' under their breaths as they gasp at the shining beauty in front of them.

...Well, except for one particular person.

His bright pink hair wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but to Teruhashi, it looked like a flower. A beautiful one at that. She only fell in love because of the new reaction she had gotten from the boy, it wasn't anything like she saw and knew before.

She was so pretty and charming, how come he had no reaction to her greetings? It was the first time Teruhashi had been ignored, and not only did it infuriate her, it also confused her to her very depths.

When was the last time she felt so invisible?

Weirdly enticing, she felt a strange sense of euphoria as her dull lifestyle took a slight change. Everything was too perfect, she realised. It felt as though the boy has helped her gotten out of the perfect cycle she lives in. But she didn't understand how just a simple gesture could make her heart flutter with shock, and soon determination as her firm desire to get a reaction out of Saiki grew.

Little did she know, she would have completely fallen head over heels for him sooner or later.