11-joking and pranks

Jasmine's P.O.V

It was dark, very dark but beautiful. I can feel every wave, smashing bodies in the sea, children crying and others laughing. The voices weren't many, dedicating that the beach wasn't busy.

Good thing.

 Harry is holding my hand; I usually don't let people hold my hand, because I don't need their help. I can walk , I may cannot  see , but I'm not blind , they are . They would never see like I do. You would never know how good someone is from looking at him; you can only know it from looking at his heart, cause light place at the heart. And the only reason I let harry hold my hand, is because deep down, he didn't hold it to help me.

I have read a story when I was young about a witch who had a power. She could see the past and the future, but then she got cursed. She had to give up one of her powers. She picked the present. If she could let go of something then it would be her sight. Smart move in my opinion.  She lost nothing. She could see the true colors of people, she could see their future and she could dig in their past. She had all the powers she needs. (Aka dark and dangerous love)

I can hear faint voices of screams and laughs mixed with the sound of the wind, coming from east. I indicated it as Zayn's and Louis's. I bet Mariam is sitting with Bella on the pelage, because she can't swim. I led harry to their chairs, following the sound of bags scratching. When I reached them I said

 "Hey Bella, Mariam, Aisha, umm-" I can tell that someone was sitting but I couldn't guess if it was Niall or Liam. They wear similar perfume, but then again, Niall sweat a lot, kind of like me. So this is not Niall.

 " Hello Liam " I smiled directly to the direction of his smell ,  and measured the high , according  to his length and the chairs so , I looked directly into his eyes .

Liam's P.O.V

She looked directly into my eyes. How did she --? I cannot even--, how?

"Hi jasmine " They all replied but I didn't. I was trying to process what happened. I looked at harry beside her and he just shrugged but I can see the hesitation in his eyes.

"Boys, where's Niall?" She asked. We heard a loud laugh coming from our right, and Zayn was carrying Niall on his back. Niall didn't want to be thrown in the water.

"Zayn, no, it's cold, God it's freezing" Niall shouted from above Zayn's shoulder. Mariam laughed and shouted for Zayn to throw him.

Jasmine's head rose to the voices and quickly took of her shirt and pants. She had a navy blue bikini. I looked at my fingers and pretended to play with them. Jasmine is curvy. She ran towards the water. How can she find the direction exactly? Well, I got distracted by her hips from wondering. Damn it, she's hot AND my best mate's sister. Harry was hot on her heels and I soon followed.

Niall's P.O.V

I swam to the surface and splashed water at Zayn. I was about to jump on him for my planned revenge but someone jumped on my back. She was laughing as she held my neck. I flipped her to the water and she fell with a splash, still laughing. Everyone was water fighting now in the pure blue water. Jasmine was the only girl, and I felt over-protective as my sister – hot sister – stood alone with four hormonal teenagers. I raped my arms around her waist she slightly stiffened then relaxed. Once she relaxed I started tickling her. I didn't even start and she was already dying from laughing.

"Uhh…stop, stop, hahaha, stop."

"Uh look boys, someone is ticklish" Louis said and all the boys smirked and ran to her tickling her down.