Call Me Maybe

A/N: I like this chapter(: hehe.

Let me know if you like it too!!!

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN pleaaseee!! I won’t know if anyone likes this story if you don’t tell mee!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look over at Harry sitting on his knees but his gaze drops down to his hands in his lap and I feel bad. I crawl towards him and scoot on to his lap facing him. I place his limp hands around me as I wrap my legs around his torso. I put my hands under his chin and lift his face towards mine. My stomach tightens when I see the sadness in his eyes and I can’t help myself.

I slide my fingers into his curls and pull his lips into mine. He at first seems shocked by my move but quickly catches on by latching on to my back belt loops and pulling my hips into his. He starts to move his tongue along my bottom lip, asking permission for entry, but I’m not ready. I have only known him for a day.

I close my mouth as a response but reopen it once his tongue retreated. I slide my thighs tighter around his hips and suddenly wish I hadn’t worn such tight jeans. He helps this though by pulling my hips towards him as our mouths move in sync.

We pull away for a moment to catch our breath, resting our foreheads against each other. It’s not long before he leans back in though and I smile at his eagerness. He slides his hands up the small of my back and presses my breasts against his chest. I wrap my arms fully around his shoulders as he slides his mouth down to my neck.

He sucks on one spot under my ear sending pulses of pleasure through my body as I stroke his hair. I know that I will have a hicky and start to think of how I’m gonna explain it to Hope. Oh no. Hope. Although it has only been a couple of minutes I had completely forgotten that I have to get Hope.

If I don’t stop now I could get lost and stay here with Harry for hours. It takes all the will power I can muster to take his face in my hands and slowly pull him away from my neck. I hold our bodies in the same position, not allowing any room between us and look into his eyes. He looks disappointed at first but his expression fades to satisfaction as he looks at me. I can’t help but smile.

“Will you take me home?” I say across his lips, hoping he won’t think I don’t want to be here with him.

He suddenly pushes me back into him and smashes his lips to mine unexpectedly. I am shocked by his eager gesture but can’t keep myself from relaxing into his arms. It is filled with passion but doesn’t last very long. As he begins to retreat I take a hold of his bottom lip with my front teeth and bite it softly. He opens his eyes slowly and flashes his incredible smile.

“If I must.” He says in his adorable accent.

*Harry*

I pull away from Hannah just to catch my breath and I lean my forehead against hers. I can’t wait for long though and I dive straight back in to her sweet lips. I feel her smile and I melt at the fact that I can make her happy. I slide my hands from her hips up her back and pull her into me. I need her as close to me as possible.

She moves her arms around my neck and I move my lips from her mouth. I start to kiss a spot right below her ear where her skin is as soft as ever. Her hair covers my face and smells of lavender. I begin to imagine how much I would love to fall asleep buried in her beautiful blonde hair when she grabs my face and pulls me away from her.

I don’t understand why she has stopped me and become a little upset. She doesn’t move her body away from mine and I can feel the warmth between us. I look into her eyes and become overwhelmed by her beauty. I watch her perfect smile and I don’t think I can take it much longer.