① The Winter Woods ①

Thanks for three likes lmaooo (ര௰ര)
Y/N's POV:

The warm sunshine passed through the white curtains, I always wondered, "why bother with them if they don't block out the bright sun."
I lifted myself up and sat on my bed for a while, not really thinking of anything, more just staring at the walls until I finally gave in and got out of bed.
I walked into my dressing room, picked out a day dress and began to put myself into it.

After finally putting on my day dress, and carefully fixing my bed hair, I packed my books and began walking to the library in the castle.
Walking in and seeing William, my oldest brother sitting, not even bothering to look up at me. I sat across from him and began to cough annoyingly, attention? Didn't get none of that from him.

"Oh dear! Is that a spider on you?" Once again. Nothing. William doesn't get scared easily, which annoys me. "Willlllllliiiiiiaaaaammmm, pay attention to meeeee." I whined as I laid my cheek on the cold stone table.
"What good what it be for me, to even look at you." I gasped, "meanie. I was just wondering if you'd like to join me on an adventure." With that he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"An adventure ? You're starting to sound like Jason. What adventure?" He said his eyes back on his book, but obviously listening.
"I'm going to the winter woods, Ive been planning on visiting it, however father had me busy with, royal stuff...blah...blah...blah." I said placing a random book on my head, balancing it so it wouldn't fall.

"And you decided I was the best choice to invite?" I shrugged as the book fell to the floor, "well, you spend everyday inside this boring place

"And you decided I was the best choice to invite?" I shrugged as the book fell to the floor, "well, you spend everyday inside this boring place." He got up and fixed his glasses and smiled softly at me.
"I'm sorry, maybe next time. I'm awfully busy, I'm studying so I can get a job at H.A.L.O corporation." He patted my head and walked off, "lame." And with a huff I began to look for Jason.

One by one they all turned me down, Jason? Oh he had a date with this dude on the beach.
Marshall? He's busy flirting with the maids, as usual.

I would invite my friends, but they don't like the cold, so they spend their days in the heat.
I carefully packed a basket and grabbed a cloak and began on my adventure.

Location: Winter Woods

Walking around, softly humming, watching the snowflakes slowly fall from the sky. I couldn't understand why no one wanted to go with me, this place is beautiful. The winter woods was, yes, indeed cold, however the scenery was too amazing to pass up.

I found a good resting place and sat down on a flat stone, I bagan to take out my things when I noticed odd footsteps.
They didn't look human, more deer like.
I assumed a sweet deer was roaming around so I placed a few berries on the floor, hoping it would prance around and have a snack.

I heard a twig snap, I got up expecting a sweet innocent deer to gracefully walk to me. However nothing came, I looked up to the trees, I didn't see a bird.

Something didn't feel right, I never in my life have felt this way. The feeling of running and the fear that someone was behind me, watching me. I packed up everything and began to walk back, I would glance back, but only for a second.
I didn't see anything, but I know something was there, watching me.

Location: Heaven's Castle

Finally I was home, walking into my room and taking off my cloak I put it down on the couch. Softly and gracefully I put on my night dress, it wasn't dark out yet, I just had no other place to go to.

I sat down in front of the mirror and looked at myself, the feeling had come back once again. There is absolutely no logical reason why I'm feeling this way, there are no bad humans here in heaven, and there is most certainly no demons! It would be impossible for them to even look at heaven.

 There is absolutely no logical reason why I'm feeling this way, there are no bad humans here in heaven, and there is most certainly no demons! It would be impossible for them to even look at heaven

So why can't I shake this feeling? I got up and walked around, as soon as I opened the curtain and looked outside, chills began to flow down my back.

"Hello? If someone is out there?" No answer. "might as well show yourself. I'm not afraid." I lied.
Looking around I didn't see anything, just angels walking down below.
With a sigh I closed the curtain and threw myself on the rather large bed, I snuggled into the sheets and put on my mask, I had nothing else to do so I decided to take a nap that'll turn into a good night sleep!

Slowly I began to drift off into a blissful sleep, I didn't hear a thing.

"Liar."

I jumped, and ripped off my sleeping mask and looked around. Absolutely nothing. The feeling was gone, however that voice, it was just...unusual.

It sounded like.......

A radio?