Chapter 5

Dear Niall ,

I can't wait to meet you! I'm going to write more and more in this notebook everyday until the concert. When I give this to you, first off I hope you don't think I'm werid. But most importantly, I hope when you read this you realize how much I love you.

You're so perfect. I know when these bratty girls on the internet tweet you just to tell you that you suck at singing. Niall, you're amazing. Your singing voice could get girls pregnant to be honest. It hurts me so much to see comments about you that are nothing but negative. You deserve to be in One Direction. You've earned it.

You have no idea how much it pains me to see you hurt. I was on Instagram the other day and saw a picture of you and Liam hugging on stage. I thought it was cute, until I read the caption..

"See this picture? I thought it was a sweet moment until I read that during a song, Niall sang his solo and all the girls in the audience started booing. Niall stopped singing and ran up to Liam and couldn't finish the song. This, my friends, is fucked up."

That is messed up. Your voice makes me smile every time I hear it. Your eyes make me cry when I see they're filled with tears. Your heart is so big and filled with love. All I want you to know is you're absoloutly amazing.

I love you just the way you are, Niall. Please, don't ever change. ♥

Bella .x

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

"Seriously Mom, what is this?" I asked, turning the envelope over in my hands. She didn't say anything, so I just did what she told me to do.

I opened it.

When I looked inside, all I saw were a couple pieces of paper. But when I pulled them out, there were 6 backstage passes and tickets to the concert in a couple months!

"OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! NO WAY MOM." I screamed, turning to Kendall and jumping up and down. She started screaming and tears streamed down both our cheeks.

"WAY! You and a couple more friends get to go to the concert! AND MEET ONE DIRECTION." My mom said, smiling. She's a "Mommy Directioner", so she knew my excitement. I couldn't explain every emotion I was feeling.

"KENDALL!!!!!!! We're going to meet One Direction!!!!!" I screamed. We hugged eachother and ran upstairs to call Anna, Jordan, Haley & Sarah and tell them they were coming with us!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Heeeeeeeello my lovely snowflakes♥

The chapters are going to get longer and longer! Promise.x

Hope you liked it! Feedback pweaassee(:

Thanks for reading, posting more soon!

Devon .xx