Chapter 13

I sat there blankly as Kendall & Harry obliviously flirted with eachother in front of everyone. I could tell Sarah was uncomforitable. She's really shy with some people, and the fact that she was sitting with One Direction wasn't helping. Anna was just happy-go-lucky sitting next to Liam. Haley was talking up a storm with Louis & Haley. Zayn seemed interested in Sarah, but she was so oblivious. You could tell she was freaking out inside just sitting near him.

As for me & Niall? Nothing. We sat there and listened to everyone elses conversations. I looked over at him & smiled. Nothing. He rolled his eyes and turned away. I was extremely shocked at his rude attitude. Wtf did I do to him?

"What'd I do to you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Did I say something?" He replied rudely.

"I don't appreciate your attitude." I said. He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. Wtf?

I got up and walked down the hall to the little kitchen-type room they had. I poured myself some coffee and sighed. Why didn't Niall like me? Why wasn't he even awknowledging my existance? I was extremely pissed at this point.

I turned, hearing footsteps. I let out a huff when I saw it was Niall. He rolled his eyes and walked over, pouring himself some coffee.

"Whats your problem?" I asked, a little more harsh then I thought.

"You're my problem!" He spat.

"What the hell? What did I do to you?" I said, even more pissed off.

"You're just like every other fangirl that comes through here. Always wanting to hook up with me."

"Someone's full of themselves." I said, sipping my coffee. I burned my lip and winced.

"Well you do, don't you?" He asked, confused.

"Actually, I was looking for conversation thank you. Kendall & Harry being weird and flirty in front of everybody doesn't help. I know Haley & Jordan are going to end up beating eachother for a chance with Louis. Sarah is so awkward she can't even breathe right now. And quite frankly I wasn't looking to hook up with you, I was looking for someone to talk to. You didn't have to be such an ass." I said, rolling my eyes and walking towards the door.

"Hey, wait." He said. I turned around and looked at him expectantly.

"What?" I spat.

"I'm sorry." He said, looking down. "I just thought you were another obsessed fangirl."

Well I am. I'm completely in love with you and think about you everyday. And the fact that you're actually an asshole gives me the joy of hearing my own heart breaking in half.

"Fuck off." I said, walking away. I wanted to break down in tears right there in the middle of the hallway, but I couldn't. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing who I really was. I walked back to the room and sat on the couch next to Sarah.

"He likes you, you know." I said. She turned to me with wide eyes.

"How the hell do you know that?" She whispered. I laughed.

"Have you not noticed how he's trying to communicate with you? Stop being so shy! Talk to him!" I said, nudging her. She started talking to Zayn and ended up having a nice talk. She calmed down and got comforitable after they got into conversation. I smiled at my work.

Niall walked back in and didn't awknowledge me. He sat down on the opposite couch and sipped his coffee. I rolled my eyes and started talking to Sarah & Zayn.

"Ladies, its about time for you to head out. The boys have to get ready for the show." Paul said, walking towards the couches. We all stood up and left. I didn't even look at Niall as I walked out. I wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

Looks like i'll have to burn that journal. I thought to myself, walking back to our seats. Letters to Niall Horan. Who was I kidding?

The concert was about to start. The lights dimmed & girls started screaming. So did we. I let my fangirl out. Even though the encounter I had with Niall wasn't what I wanted, I wasn't even thinking about that anymore. I was ready to party with my bestfriends at the One Direction concert we'd been waiting for for 4 years.

They came out, wearing their expected outfits. Niall was in a red polo with khaki pants, Liam was in a purple plaid shirt, Zayn in his Varsity jacket, Louis in his red pants & blue stripes, & Harry in his button up jacket and white tee. They all looked hot as hell to be honest.

They looked like the old One Direction. The one the 14 year old girls we used to be were obsessed with. Nialls hair was spiked up the new way he did it, Harry's haircut was just like the fetus one he had at age 16. Liam's was growing back, still short. Zayn had re-dyed his black- again. Louis had an amazing quiff that no one could stop looking at. They all looked the same, just different hair. They were a little more mature. Who am I kidding, One Direction, mature? Lol no.

I laughed when Zayn screamed "VAS HAPPENING!" into the microphone. Oh all the memories that brought back. The carrot memories to be exact.

The girls were screaming so loud it was insane! They sang a few songs from their first album like What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, & Same Mistakes. Then came songs from Take Me Home! That was my favorite album. I listened to those songs every day for weeks when it first came out.

Kiss You played, then Summer Love. I had fun singing along, but then Over Again came on. I smiled and watched the boys I had admired for years sing my favorite song. Niall made eye contact with me a few times during the song, & I think he realized it was my favorite. I tried not to look at him. Harry sang to Kendall the whole time. I just laughed and rolled my eyes at them. She was mesmorized.

The concert still had a while to go. I enjoyed myself as much as I could, blocking out the thoughts of Niall in my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OH BURN.

Thanks for all the reads guisee! Share this? I think yes.

Vote / Comment / Fan !

Thanks ilysm xx

xxdevonxx