Chapter 6

Dear Niall ,

The concert is the only thing I have to look forward to. Im literally | | <- that close to where I can't handle it anymore.

I can't handle it anymore Ni.

Janice is just.. Niall I can't do this. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to live this life.

She heard I got backstage passes to the concert. She kept pestering me to take her. Like, really? Does she really think I'm going to let her get anywhere near you guys? We're not even friends. I don't even think she really likes One Direction. She's like, waaay obsessed with Harry though. She doesn't know anything about him, all she likes is his hair. I think he'd like Kendall. I really think he would.

24 days until the concert Ni! Twenty-four ....

Goodnight my lovely snowflake.♥

Bella .x

♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

I walked into the bathroom between 5th and 6th period. Next period was free period, and me and Kendall were planning to meet in the library to "study"(talk about concert deets, obvi.).

I brushed my hair and leaned into the mirror to fix my eyeliner. Out of no where, I looked up to see none other than Janice's reflection staring back at me.

"What do you want." I said, coldly.

"You're going to take me to that concert." She replied.

"HAH! No." I said, turning back to the mirror. I continued doing my makeup. I felt a hand on my head. "What the fu-" She pulled my hair and spun me around.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed, ripping her hand off my head.

"Take me to that damn concert!" She yelled in my face. I pulled back and stared her in the eye. Those discusting, dark, evil eyes.

"Don't touch me." I said. She came up and slapped my cheek. I balled my hand into a fist and threw it straight to her nose.

"Ow! Shit!" She said, pushing me and leaning over the sink. Blood dripped from her nose.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME FOOL!" I yelled and pushed her face into running water. She gasped as the cold water hit her face.

I walked out of the bathroom, breathing heavily. I never hit people. She just pushes me over the edge sometimes, you know? She's been a bully to me ever since 7th grade. Sophmore year, I finally started fighting back. She kept on. I'm going to show her whos in charge.

She's not going to mess with me anymore.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

OOOHHH DRAAAMMAAA. Lol hope y'all are enjoying it so far. I'm thinking 30-40 chapters. What do you guys think?(:

I'll be writing more soon! Surprises cominggggg..oooh...! (:

FEEDBACK IS WELCOMEDD!(: Vote! Comment! ♥ ♥

Devon .xx