The Torment

[Foxy's POV]

The foul stench of blood fills the air as I hear Freddy rip off the guard's head. I was still in my Cove, sitting, watching. Freddy would never let me leave, he thinks I would go after the other performers. All because of that one day...

Freddy's disgusting voice fills my head,"What did you do Foxy! What did you do!".

"It was an accident.." I whispered, while tears rolling down my cheek fall onto my metal legs. "I didn't mean it..."

That was all in the past though. He locked me up in here and told me to stay put and smile. I couldn't see Bonnie or Chica ever again.

Freddy walks past the Cove in the hallway and peeks inside to see if I was still there. "Chica Bonnie, never go in there. He is dangerous." He said that purposely. Right in my face, it stung just to hear that.

[Chica's POV]

"Freddy, why can't we go see Foxy?" I said. I've asked him this question many times since he locked Foxy in there. He always gives me the same answer, but I ask anyway. Before he could give me the same old answer I ask really quickly,"He looks really lonely in there..."

"Do you like him?" Bonnie teases me. I could feel myself starting to blush.

"N-no!" I said quickly.

What Freddy said next really surprised me,"If you care about him so much, just bring pizza to him. I'm sure he will enjoy that." Was this the Freddy Fazbear I know? He surely didn't act like him. I was caught daydreaming when Freddy tossed me a box of pizza and told me to check up on him. Bonnie and Freddy walk away laughing as they head to fetch some blackjack cards. I gulp and head to Pirate's Cove.

Fear overtakes me as I am about to enter. My cold hand was shaking. If this kept up, I was going to drop the pizza. This was enough incentive to push through the curtains.

[Foxy's POV]

I could already hear someone outside. They were breathing heavily, probably deciding whether to come in or not.

Finally, they push through the curtain, and let out a little whisper. "Foxy?" she said. It was Chica. Oh, how I wanted to see somebody else then Freddy these days.

"Yar matey" I replied. She jumped back a couple of inches, obviously scared by my presence.

"I got you some pizza," Chica said shyly.

"Yar, thanks, matey." I reached for the box, but she slowly pulled away. "Ther' be nothin' scary about me! Come her' don't be afraid." I tried not to sound like a broken toy, and actually get someone to talk to me.

"I'm n-not s-scared" she said slowly like she was trying to give herself the confidence to come in. Finally, after a couple of long seconds, she faced me. She looked shocked. I know we haven't seen each other in years, but that kinda hurt my feelings.

I looked into Chica's eyes and whispered,"Thank matey." I doubt she could hear me, but I just had to say that.