Dead?

[Foxy's POV]

Gold held his hands out wide like he was trying to give me a hug. He walked slowly towards me, staring right into my gold eyes. When he finally reached me he put his hands around my neck, and my world instantly turned black.

[Freddy's POV]

Finally, it was happening. This piece of scrap metal was finally getting what he deserved. Gold reached him, and Foxy instantly dropped down, dead. I looked towards Gold, a big smile on my face. He walked towards me, putting his hand before me. We shook hands while nodding and saying that the business was done.

I walked down the hall jumping onto the stage I used to perform on. It looked really lonely. A couple of blood splotches placed themselves around the stage. Guess we've mistreated it... Before I knew it, a yawn escaped my mouth. Well, I guess I could go to sleep...

I woke up to see that the manager was talking to someone. A new security guard maybe? I tried to get closer to hear what they were saying.

"First LGDHK Last LGDHK Sir?" Probably asking for his name. Well, I can leave it alone for now. It was obvious he was going to get the job. Hardly anyone signed up for the place anyway.

I heard footsteps going down the hall, and hid in the darkness hoping to not be seen. We were technically not supposed to be here, but our families didn't care. I was faster in the dark anyway.

The manager showed him to his office and told him to just check up on the place. To make sure no one tried to steal anything. Hmmm... Why does he keep inviting new security guards if this place is closed down... Ahhh. It was probably nothing.

I waited in the dark until the security guard was stationed in his office. I wanted to get this over with quickly. I wasn't in the mood...

Suddenly Chica tackled me and started punching me. "WHAT THE FUCK, CHICA!" I screamed while trying to shake her off and block my face at the same time. It wouldn't work anyway, she was too fat.

All I heard was her whisper something. "This is what a MONSTER like you deserves for killing my love..." Did she love Foxy? Not possible, and why was she saying that at a time like this. Did she think that I couldn't hear her?

I tried to shake her off more violently this time. With the intent of killing her in my mind. With no avail, I silently gave up. She was stronger than I thought... Before I blacked out I heard something in the far away distance, coming from the direction of Pirate's Cove.

"Chica?" the voice whispered.