Surprises

[Chica's POV]

I was scared shitless. Foxy looked like zombies from movies I saw before coming here. He looked sad and lonely though. I had the strange sensation to talk to him.

"Foxy, why did you kill the little girl? We were only hired for a month. Then something like that happened!" I could tell I hit a soft spot in it. He softened up and looked sadder than he was before.

"I-I was angry." he said.

"That doesn't really give me an answer," I said confused by what he said.

"You know nothing about my past.." I could tell he was about to go into a long backstory about himself.

I stopped him before he could continue,"I-I gotta go." That was the best thing I could come up with? He surely didn't believe me, but he answered with a short "Yar".

I went back to the main room of the pizzeria and saw Bonnie and Freddy playing Blackjack.

"Ha! You lose!" Bonnie shouted.

"This game is rigged. I am sure of it!" They sounded so much like a couple, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually were.

"What are you staring at?" Freddy suddenly said. I was startled and suddenly stumbled backward.

"U-uh nothing." Bonnie giggled.

"Do ya like Foxy?" she said with an upbeat tone. I don't know why she keeps on teasing me.

"No! Of course not..." I started blushing.

"Of course you don't!" Bonnie stuck her tongue out at me. Foxy probably thinks I'm weird anyway.

"Freddy?" I asked shyly. I considered him asking the question Foxy asked me before I left him. I decided to actually ask him as soon as he let out a little "what?". "Why do WE kill people. Someone is sure to find us. We should live our lives like normal teens." I waited a little bit for Freddy's response then he suddenly yelled at me.

"DID FOXY PUT THAT BULLSHIT IN YOUR HEAD?" He screamed. I didn't know why he was so angry at me. Even Bonnie looked a little bit worried for me. "We can't live our lives like normal teams, after what that piece of trash red-headed idiot did. He got us locked in her forever," he said calming down a little bit.

"How is that possible? We could leave anytime we wouldn't too!" I suddenly shouted at him. Covering my mouth immediately. I ran to the one place I knew I could be alone. The kitchen. As soon as I got there, I was out of breath. The thought of Freddy keeping us in here for 4 years was unbearable.

"What ya be doin' here lassy?" The voice suddenly rang through my ears. Foxy was standing right there shoving pizza into his mouth.

"What are you doing in MY kitchen?" I asked back.

"Well, a fox has gotta eat sometimes." He said playingly. He played to roll of a fox really well. He practically lived being a fox! He was a teen like the rest of us, but he had a hook on his hand and an eyepatch over his right eye.

[Foxy's POV]

Chica was so easy to fluster. She's been out in the open more than I have, but she has worst people skills. I decided to talk to her a little more. "Want to hear my backstory?" I said suddenly losing my pirate accent.

"I-if it gets me away from F-Freddy.." she said quickly. I backed up a little bit, surprised by what she had just said.

"Why don't you want to be with yer boy Freddy?" I pronounced suddenly putting my accent back on.

"He screamed at me, and I got scared, so I ran here."

"Arrr. That be why eh?" I felt Chica's pain. Old Freddy has yelled at me many times. "Want to live this place? I asked knowing that she would probably turn me down.

"I'll be outside your Cove at 5:00 am. Bonnie and Freddy will be asleep by then." I was shocked again! This blonde beauty was full of surprises!

"Yarr! I'll be ready!" I was pretty happy, but the reason why was unknown to her. I was just happy to finally be with someone who didn't push me away. "I will be waiting at my cove til' 5:00 am just waiting for Ye!" I shouted then darted to my "old home".