008

They got their ramen and they paid it together with some instant side dishes. Tzuyu paid for all of it and they sat down at one of the tables available in the convenience store.

"Sana, did you come to Korea just to see me?" Tzuyu casually asks as she opens the packaging of her instant noodle and stood up to go get some hot water which wasn't too far away.

"Yea... I mean, I'm just here on a holiday." Sana replied as she also does the same to her instant ramen.

"Well you always come and I know that it isn't cheap especially if you're flying to and fro every time. Why not stay with me?" Tzuyu mindlessly suggests as she waits for her instant ramen to be done.

Sana blushes, she still thinks she is just a lucky fan who got to meet Tzuyu in private and spend some time with her. Her feelings for Tzuyu though, is kinda undeniable. The girl seem to have an effect on her that makes her head spin and her heart pump even harder.

"Sana, I like you, you know that?" Tzuyu says as she looks at Sana for a reaction. The girl was extremely shocked.

"W-what? That's not the truth right?" Sana mutters. Well she wants it to be true because finally, her feelings are reciprocated but, she can't help but feel bad. Why her?

Tzuyu seem to have caught on to how Sana is feeling so she pulls Sana closer to her and place her lips lightly on Sana's. Tzuyu is lucky that no one is strolling at such a time in the night, and her disguise is done well.

"Hey, I'm serious. I really like you. In the past, I managed to talk to you so much because of the lesser fan count. You're just so precious and you stayed on my mind constantly after each time I meet you. You are just that unforgettable." Tzuyu smiles slightly as she takes Sana's hands in hers.

"B-but..." Sana starts but was cut off with a small peck.

"Stay with me. Well maybe after my probation but stay with me. I'll try to arrange everything." Tzuyu says before digging into her noodles.

Sana still slightly blushing as she starts eating as well.

———————————————————————————————

Things are going to move very quickly people... 😂