006

"Chop chop! Get out of the car, we don't have anymore time left." My manager scolded. I really can't do anything right today, all I could do is sigh and get out if the car quickly and wait for her to come out.

I wonder what Sana is doing now, it probably isn't her first time in Korea right?

"Why are you still standing there? The client is already waiting for us." She continues to walk as she shouts at me, I have to break into a run to catch up to her as quickly as possible.

She is absolutely impossible to deal with, I kind of regret letting this company take control of my dream. We went up to the highest floor where the president of the company was. Well it was just a greeting anyway, I was already briefed over the phone.

It was some food product that is being produced by this company and they want me to be their spokesperson. I hate food commercials the most. The food is prepared and all cold, sometimes they taste worse than they are advertised.

I want to quit... probably.

~~~

Sana pov

I wander around the shopping district thinking of what to buy back to Japan. Honestly I don't know how Tzuyu would be able to meet me in this small time frame of a week. I would like to stay longer but I have responsibilities back at home.

I sigh as I walk into a shop full of cute little things. There were accessories and keychains, some clothes too. I looked around and picked up some of them.

Then one really caught my eye. It was a 'T' with a beautiful diamond on it. All of the keychains have different charms on it, even if they were the same letter.

It reminded me of Tzuyu, she is definitely a gem worth keeping.

I took the keychain and dropped it into the basket that was now full of keychains and necklaces. I hope I meet her so I can give her this before I leave.

I just hope she would be able to escape unscathed.

Hey guys! I'm back to updating once more. So the update schedule is Wednesdays, probably won't change. And this book might be about 15 chapters or so. I'll speed up the process a little more.