Epilogue

Ahahaha you guys out did yourselves so here we go, literally last chapter.

~~~

So Tzuyu had stayed with Sana for a week. It was quick and they had loads of fun. Tzuyu unfortunately still has to go back to korea because of her contract and all with her company.

It was the night before her flight, Tzuyu is laying right next to Sana on the single bed, both of them stuck together skin to skin. Tzuyu basically hugging Sana, there was no other way to say it.

"Baby, leave with me. Stay in korea with me, at least until I end my contract with the company. We can go to another country and get married there. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Tzuyu says as her thumb rubs slightly on Sana's arm.

Sana didn't reply immediately, she just laid there thinking about a future with the both of them. She can't believe it, this love is impossible. Not only was it forbidden, it was looked down upon.

"I don't think we can do this Tzuyu. This isn't right. I am happy that I got to spend all this time with you but my parents, they won't approve of it. They think you're just a friend. Im sorry but this relationship isn't possible." Sana sighs. Indeed the past week might have made her love for the younger so much more intimate, she can't do it, she cant risk the career that Tzuyu has built for herself.

Sana turns around to face Tzuyu. She placed a gentle hand on Tzuyu cheeks as she spoke, "Find yourself a man who would love you with all their heart. Find a happiness that is normal in the eyes of the judgemental public. Find someone who will not bring trouble for you."

Same sex relationship still isn't accepted, the love that the two girls had, would never be able to bloom in a mindset like concrete.

"Sana, that will never happen. I want no one else except you, do you understand that. All you have to do is say yes and I'll bring you away." Tzuyu says as she held Sana's hands. Her eyes filled with desperation.

Sana had to look away from those eyes that seem to captivate her these few days. She hesitates, she wants to stay with Tzuyu but the given circumstances really makes her head pound.

"Don't think about the consequences, I'll protect you." Tzuyu adds before Sana gave her answer. Now Sana doesn't have a reason to say 'no' , so she just nodded her head slightly.

Tzuyu smiled, "Let's get married!"

The girls led their life happily as a couple and doesn't let others bring them down.

———————————————————————————————

All right, that's all for the book. I never planned to have an actual proper ending for this book, so I shall leave it a happy ending.
Thats all folks, see you guys next time!

This book was written for fun.