5 : Make up remover

" er..Jimin.. Why do you want to buy that make up remover?" Jin asked.

"wAit!? Is that for Jungkook?? So is it true that both of you are dating now!?!" Hoseok asked.

"Yes" Jimin turned to them with a biggest smile on his face " and from now on, I'll remove all of his make up"

"w-what..?" Jin and Hoseok looked at each other face before looked back at Jimin.

-----------

"NO!!!!"

"Why are you so stubborn!?! Come here and remove all of your make up now!!" Jimin yelled as he chased after Jungkook around the school.Grabbed everyone's attention.

"I said NO!!" Jungkook ran as fast as he can "Cant you stop, Jimin!?" Jungkook stopped running and crossed his arms. "I've sent you a picture of my bare face yesterday, so stop telling me to remove my make up!!"

"Are you kidding me!?!" Jimin shoved his phone on Jungkook's face.

[To Jimin❤ : Sorry, I know Im ugly...hope you can sleep at night after saw this...]

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALLED YOUR BARE FACE??!? FIRST, YOU COVERED YOUR FACE. SECOND, I CLEARLY CAN SEE THAT YOU STILL WORE YOUR MAKE UP!!! IS THIS WHAT YOU CALLED AS YOUR BARE FACE!?!! IF YOU FEEL SO GUILTY ABOUT YOUR FACE, YOU DONT HAVE TO SEND IT TO ME!! AND IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT GUILTY, YOU REMOVE YOUR MAKE RIGHT NOW!!!"
(ノ°益°)ノ

All the student in the background have covered their ears.

"Listen here, Park Jimin. I wear make up to look cute,so I dont want to remove them"Jungkook sighed.

"but you dont have to do it.. how many times do I have to tell you? There's none in this universe have a good personalities like you" Jimin said.Made every girls' (and Jungkook's) heart melt.

"I like you not because of your face!! Im not a guy who will fall for someone because of their face!! I like you because you are you!!" Jimin said angrily. "So please!! Become my old Jungkookie!!" He said and show Jungkook, his face without make up.

"Yah!! You dont have to put that picture as your lock screen!!!!"

Jungkook POV

Hi, Im Jeon Jungkook and Im 16. Now Im dating with a guy named Park Jimin.Its happened to fast and I dont know how.

But Jimin only like my ugly face when I was in the middle school.

He said he loves my personalities not my appearance..

..that actually make me happy

but he cant stop chasing after me with the make up remover -_-"

Jimin and I were walking home together since we're dating.

Why cant we do something like what couple always do..

AH!

"JIMIN SSI!!"

"what?"

"Are you busy this Saturday?~" I asked in a sweet tone while shyly looked at him. Like what character in drama do.

"No, Namjoon want to meet me" Jimin said with a blank expression.

"er.. This Sunday?"

"There's a basketball game"

"Next Saturday?"

"I need to take care of my brother"

"That Sunday??"

"Meeting for our basketball club"

"That next week?????"

"I want to sleep"

"..."

"oh really?" Jungkook asked (°ㅂ°╬) "I thought we can go on a date"

"DATE!?!" (✧ω✧) "Lets go on a date!! I can clear all my schedule next month!! YES!! and then we will ride the rollercoaster at the amusement park"

eH!?

no! not the rollercoaster!! I hate that!!

"Y-yes.. why not right?" I smiled at him. "Cant wait for next month!!" I waved at him as we reached his house first.

Okay!! NOW I NEED THE STRATEGY TO MAKE HIM CALL ME CUTE!!! (★◡★)