8: when I first saw you, I fell in love with you

Jimin walked back to his house. As he opened the gate, he heard something behind him.

"Ji..min..."

Jimin turned around and saw a dark figure  behind him.Make him almost scream.

"F-Fin-Finally.. y-you're b-back.. 〒_〒" A shaking Jungkook said in the darkness.Its night time and cold, of course he's shaking while waiting for Jimin to come back home.

"What are you-"

"I-I called you b-but you hasn't answer- s-so..I c-came h-here to m-m-meet youuu"

"but we can still meet each other tomorrow right? Its school after all.."

"I don't care about that! I just wanna ask you something! Why are you so mad at me!?? I know that I shouldn't dropped my grades but-"

Jungkook stopped talking as Jimin grabbed his wrist. "Follow me" Then, pull him into the house.

"Oh you're back. Eh? who's this?" An old woman asked while looking at Jungkook.

"oOhHhh!! Hyung bring a guy!! Is this your friend???" A kid came out of nowhere with a big grin on his face.

"He's my boyfriend, now go away" Jimin said as he dragged Jungkook to somewhere.

As Jungkook passed Jimin's mother, he felt shy because 1) Jimin just exposed him as his boyfriend  2)Jimin just dragged him into his house late night without a reason, it make him felt awkward. So, he bow at the old woman.

"S-sorry for comi-" He can't finished his word as Jimin push him into his room. "C-can't you wait? This is my first time meet your family.. I haven't introduce myself yet.."

"That's not important. I have something to show you." Jimin said and turned on the light.

As Jungkook turned around to facing Jimin's room, he saw the scariest thing ever he have seen in his life.

Pictures of his 'old'self were pinned on the walls. Not one or two, but 20 pictures of him were on Jimin's bedroom walls.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?!!" Jungkook screamed as he ripped the pictures.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH MY THING!!"

"where did you get this!?? All of this!? You're from another school that time!! so how!?!!!" Jungkook face was bright like a tomato, and it was because of his boyfriend's obsession.

"I got them from this" Jimin said with a blank expression as he show a footage video in his computer.

"Ah, I think the camera is good now" a guy with glasses and messy hair said. "Okay, with our theme, Scientist's Future,  We will show you Colours of Sun Light with this machine-" He said with a bright smile on his face.

Jungkook didn't know if he want to faint or die as he saw himself talking in the footage.
"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

"After your speech, I wanted to get to know you more, then, I found this video. You uploaded this few years ago, aren't you?" Jimin chuckled.

"!!!" Jungkook turned away, ready to run out of the room, but Jimin was fast enough by holding his waist and pull him closer to him.

"Ha! You can't run away!! You have to look at this first!!!"

"No!! No!! Please!! Let me go!! I don't want to see it!!"

Jungkook was struggling as he wanted to get out from his boyfriend's grip, but there's no use because Jimin is so strong. He's an ace in basketball team after all.

-Meanwhile, outside of Jimin's room-

"PLEASE!! JIMIN NOO!!!!!"

"what are you doing here, hyungie? eomma?" Jihyun, the youngest of the Park Family asked as he saw his oldest brother and his mother were standing right in front of Jimin's bedroom door.

"Shushh!! Don't ask!!" The oldest brother said and push his little brother away.

"Maybe we should stop them.." The mother said while staring at the door.

-Back in Jimin's room-

Jungkook tried to pull Jimin's hands off his face as the male cupped Jungkook's face and shoved it in front of the computer screen. "Ah.. Let me go-"

"Ahahaha!" The guy in the screen laughed, show the wide smile at the camera as he done analysis his experiment.

Jungkook stopped struggling and watched how 'the past Jungkook' enjoyed doing the experiment with his friends. As he's too busy watching the video, two muscular arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook basically ended up on  his boyfriend's lap after their 'pushing and pulling each other scene'.

Jimin put his chin on the younger's shoulder. "Before we rided the rollercoaster.. you're mumbling the chemical formulae, aren't you?"

"eh? no Im not-"

"Even if you haven't noticed, it's already in you. I think you're really good at using science methods to solve problems.I know you're enjoyed watching yourself in the video. But I.. I don't like it when I see you're holding back from doing something you like. You don't have to holding back."

The older ruffled Jungkook's hair, make it messier than before. "And, you may forgot this but,..when I first saw you, I fell in love with you " Jimin smiled as Jungkook turned his head towards him.Their faces were inches away. "what happened wasn't all bad,right?"

"Hm.." The younger agreed as he slowly leaned in and closed his eyes.

"before that.." Jimin stopped him.

"we need to do something with our 'audience' " He said, looking at his family which were grinning at him after get caught watching them this whole time. Jungkook immediately hided his red face in his boyfriend's chest, didn't want to be seen like that.

'..Maybe.. the words I've wanted to hear  this whole time are
the words that coming from Jimin..'

-
Im so lazy to edit this chapter, so just go with it ;)