1 : Is this you?

"Ah! My shirt!! Have anyone have a handkerchief or a towel??" Asked a guy named Yugyeom who was accidentally painted his uniform.

"eh? I dont want my handkerchief get painted so No" A girl named Joy said..

"Just go and clean it" Irene said

"Aish..you-"

Tap Tap!

Yugyeom turned around and met one of his cute classmate.

"Here" the guy gave his handkerchief to Yugyeom with his bright smile "If you dont mind, you can take mine"

"T-thanks Jungkook" Yugyeom took the handkerchief and something caught his eyes "Jungkook..there's paint colour on your nose!!"

"oh? really?? Oh no this is so embarrassing!!" Jungkook shyly covered his nose.

"Didnt he just put that on his nose few seconds ago?" Joy whispered to Irene.

"He is so genius.." Irene nodded.

JK POV

Hi, Im Jeon Jungkook and Im 16. I love to get compliments from everyone.I feel so special when they called me cute!!

"Jungkook?"

I turned around and saw a guy approached me.

Ah!

Its Park Jimin from our basketball team

I have to admit that I always think he is so handsome and cool

"I... there was something I want to ask..for a long time.." Jimin said as he rubbed his nape.

Oh no

is he..want to confess his love towards me??

I cant count how many love confession I got from everyone this month but if it was from Park Jimin himself, I will think about it~ fu fu fuuu~~

"Err.." Jimin seems like he was searching for something inside his pocket.

Is it a love letter?? A ring?? Please tell me its a ring!!

oh its his phone... :(

"Is this you?" Jimin showed me a picture.I came closer to look at it and immediately regretted it.

I came closer to look at it and immediately regretted it

what

the

fork

"eh? No.. I think you got a wrong person" I said while covered my mouth with my hand.

"oh? really?" Jimin looked at the picture while I just smile. A fake smile.

HOW CAN HE GET THAT!?!!

HOW SOMEONE LIKE PARK JIMIN HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?!

"I think you're right.." He said before continued "His eyes are small and look like a nerd...He also so ugly"

Each words that came from his mouth, stabbed me like a knife.

"but...This Jungkook I like the most" Jimin smiled, eyes still on his phone.

what..?

"So.. why dont you remove all your make up and be my old Jungkook again! " He show me his bright smile and show me that same picture.

W- WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!?!

I turned around and ready to walk away before give him a glance.

"I think you got a wrong person..if you want to confess your love, why dont you just confess at the ugly guy in that photo!! " With that I leave and ignored him.

"Ah! wait!!"

What's wrong with him!?

His taste is so weird!!

Cant believe that he like my old ugly self!!

Flashback: None POV

"The winner of Science World Competition for Science club category is Mr Jeon Jungkook from SuperM Junior!! please, give us some speech, Mr Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook fixed his glasses before walked up on the stage.

"Im..Jeon Jungkook..from SuperM Junior. As the winner.. I-"

"Hey.." An audience talked to his friend but loud enough for Jungkook and maybe everyone heard him. "That boy is so ugly"

Jungkook bite his lips and looked on the floor when everyone start laughing at him.

End of the Flashback: Back to Jk POV

Since that day, I changed my look and my personalities.I also told my parents that I want to go to the high school that none know about me. I want to a new person.

"AHHH!!! FUCK YOU PARK JIMIN!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!?!!"

I rolled over my bed while hugging my bunny plushy doll. "If everyone saw that picture..they will call me ugly again!! UWAA!!"

Ting!

I opened my phone lock and saw a notification from my cooking club.

Meeting
On this Saturday, there's a meeting.Just us!! Anyone are allowed to join, but dont forget to tell me first, okay?

A meeting?

YES!! I WILL GET MORE COMPLIMENTS THIS SATURDAY!!!

That's right Jungkook!! You dont have to worry about something!! Its not good for your skin.

I took a mask and wore it.

I made it until this level and I cant just give up that easily because of that Park guy!!

YOU'LL SEE PARK JIMIN!! One day, you will call me Cute at The new Jeon Jungkook and not old and ugly Jeon Jungkook!!