Chapter 46

They arrived home late at night, Aceso was walking the halls of the hospital in peace to her room. She honestly missed this place a whole lot, she missed her own bed as well. She was walking down the hall when a door opened and she felt her braid be lifted up. She glanced back to see bushy brow staring at it, his thumb was feeling the ridges, and he was using the wall to help keep himself standing up.

" You should be asleep," Aceso said softly, his eyes flickered to her eyes.

" Am I-" Lee began as he leaned closer as she turned to face him fully.

" Not asleep," Aceso said, his face lit up, he dropped his crutch and engulfed her in a tight one-arm front hug. Aceso was sure that if Lee was at his full strength, then he would have broken her back. 

" I'm happy to see you too," Aceso smiled as she hugged back.

" What took so long?" Lee asked as he pushed her back.

 " We had a difficult time finding the lady and then we ran into some trouble," Aceso answered. " We just got back. I'm sorry if I woke you."

" Sakura said you weren't coming back," Lee informed.

" Did you believe her?" Aceso asked as she tilted her head.

" You been gone for two whole moons," Lee brought up as he grabbed a braid once more. " But you came back as youthful as ever."

" I'll see you in the morning," Aceso smiled. " Get some rest, Lee."

" But-" Lee began.

" I'll tell you everything in the morning," Aceso assured. " Lady Tsunade should be here tomorrow."

" As in the Sannin?" Lee asked as his eyes grew wide.

" Yeah," Aceso nodded. " She was the one we were looking for. She's the Fifth Hokage."

" Fifth-" Lee began, but he was cut off by Aceso's hand.

" Pipe it down, we're in a hospital," She reminded him. " I'll see you in the morning." She then removed her hand and walked away. Lee's face was bright red.

*****

The next morning Aceso was checking up on patients as if she had never left, she soon Naruto in the hall.

" Is Grandma Tsunade coming?" Aceso asked.

" She's not here yet!" Naruto exclaimed before taking off. She shook her head and went off. An hour or so later she entered Sasuke's room and found Sakura sitting beside his bed looking depressed.

" Good morning Sakura," Aceso greeted as she closed the door. She didn't even look over. Sasuke was still asleep.

' I guess the effects are different on each person,' Aceso thought to herself and scribbled the note down.

" May I come in?" Tsunade asked as she opened the door and walked in.

" Uh, who are you?" Sakura asked as she stood up and looked at the woman.

" Of course," Aceso smiled as Shizune walked in.

" Sakura! Sakura!" Naruto yelled as he ran in. " You'll never believe it! She's gonna help make everything okay again!" He laughed and looked over at Sasuke. " Wow, whatever you gave him Aceso, really knocked him out. But don't worry Sasuke's going be all right now."

" You gave him something!" Sakura growled as she looked at Aceso as Lady Tsunade walked over.

" It didn't know it would last this long," Aceso said as she put her hands up as Tsunade looked at the flowers. " Honestly, it was just so he stayed asleep and didn't give Gai-sensei a hard time."