Chapter 83

* Crescent moon movie*

It was a hot day traveling through the desert. Aceso was sent on a mission with the remaining team 7, including Kakashi and Rock Lee. Lady Tsunade gave them all different clothing than usual. Aceso's pants were now above the knee, and her shirt turned into a crop top, that ended around her belly button, it got tight there. She had her bow and arrows with her as well. She still wore her usual suspenders, ropes around her waist, and of course her two braids.

"Man, it's hot," Naruto complained.

"Oh, shut up, Naruto!" Sakura snapped. "We got our new summer uniforms. What more could you want? Stop complaining."

"Just hang in there," Lee encouraged. " The Rendevous point is right up ahead here."

"Some A B rank mission this is," Naruto groaned.

"This person we are supposed to escort-" Aceso as began.

"Is important right, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"According to Lady Tsunade, he is," Kakashi explained. Aceso was quite happy Kakashi was with them, due to all the missions, she barely gets a chance to see him, almost even less during his ANBU days.

"Uh," Naruto breathed as they stopped walking. Up ahead they saw and heard horses. They stopped and waited for the carriages to pull up along them.

"Is this all for one person?" Sakura asked.

" All these wagons, what the heck are they are for?" Naruto asked.

"My shopping," a man answered as a carriage door opened. " I saw so many wonderful things in all the lands we visited. I had to have them. So I just kept buying and buying and before I knew it, I had ended up with all this." He chuckled. The man was a big man, and very happy. " I am the prince of the Land of Moon. Michiru Tsuki. And you. I take it..."

"Are from the Village Hidden in the Leaves your majesty," Kakashi confirmed. "I'm Kakashi Hatake, I'm the squad leader. This is Naruto Uzumaki."

"How do you do?" Naruto greeted.

 "Sakura Haruno," Kakashi said.

"Pleasures mine," Sakura smiled.

"Aceso Matsuba-Hatake," Kakashi said with a lighter tone.

"Wonderful to meet you," Aceso smiled.

"And Rock Lee," Kakashi said with a darker tone.

"Sir!" Lee saluted the prince.

"The five of us are your escorts, plus Aceso is a doctor. We are here to see you safely home to your kingdom," Kakashi announced.

"Well, I can see that I am in good hands," Prince Michiru smiled. He walked over and got really close to Sakura and Aceso's faces. "Well, hello. Aren't you two pretty ones? Far too pretty to be a ninja and a doctor."

"Don't be deceived," Kakashi warned. "They are both well qualified." Michiru looked back at the two girls.

"You don't say?" Michiru asked in disbelief. "Thank you, I'm glad you both came." He held up two hands, one for both girls to shake.

"Well, that's alright really," Sakura assured as they both grabbed a hand, he then enclosed his hand around their hands. "Oh, they're both cute." Lee and Naruto both gasped angrily, then looked at Michiru angrily. Sakura tightened her grip and he started to scream. Aceso simply let her hand drop as Michiru tried to pill away from Sakura.

"Like you said, you're in good hands," Kakashi confirmed. Naruto and Lee both giggled as Sakura and Aceso smiled mindlessly. Suddenly a rubber arrow struck Naruto in the forehead, he fell over, and he let out a scream.