7)sports festival

Shinso's pov

"CLASS"I jolted up from my nap.I fell asleep on my desk.thenks to tetsu and monoma I made it to school at 7:30.
"We will prepare for the sports festival,now get into your pe kits and lets go"vald king said in his harsh voice.he has no mercy.

That weekend tetsu and monoma left me alone we hanged out and they kept quiet about my hidden quirk.I was happy.now that I can trust them I can once again safely draw attention away from myself.just brainwash and no more.

We all got changed and waited for our teacher but as we waited the boys spoke to me....again
"Hey shinso,we have a chance of getting into the hero course"tetsu said excited
"IF we win"monoma said in his mocking voice"that trouble attracting class"
Kend hit the back of his neck making him drop to the ground
"Hes a bit excited for the festival"she smiled at me and dragged the maniac away.

I wount win thats for sure,but izuku might recognise me,well I guess.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE CLASS 3 LAPS ROUND THE PITCH,WE HAVE TWO WEEKS TO WIN THIS"

~two weeks later~

HELL.out teacher made abselute hell out of the two weeks we had.I swear 1A had that time off to train themselves.its kinda bullshit.

Were here.the UA sports festival stadium.lights,fire cannons and all that fancy stuff.UA like to make a good impression.

Mic laudly introduced our classes and 1A got the first cheers.than we were introduced and ran into the dazzling light.my eyes burned but once they adjusted the crowd was huge.I felt kind of nervous.kendo and everyone alse were smilling wildly taking in the glory.I smiled a bit too before the x rated hero:midnight took the stage.

"Welcome to the first years UA sports festival"

The crowd cheered.I looked around a bit and saw a green haird boy talking to a brown haired girl.I felt a pain in my chest.it was weird so I looked away still silent
"Now to represent class 1A,Katsuki bakugo"

I looked at him walking up the steps.he looked arrogant and unfriendly.so I just watched my eyes tired and uncaring
"I just wanna say...."he started and the crowd went quiet.I recognise him,he badly injured midoria during his combat training.I instantly didnt like his looks.
"........im going to win"and with thst he turned round and walked down the steps and the crown broke into 'boos'and shouts of anger and unsatisfaction.
I kinda loughed at his arrogance.it was stupid.

And with that mic inntroduced the first task for the festival:obstacle race.

The stadium turned into a large ring as the screen displayed what to do.I didnt really bother paying attention.as mic did a count down I asked a 4 people a simple question like"hope you get good luck,right?" Or"see you at the finish line, yeah?" And they answered,bad luck for them I had 4 students which I instructed to carry me and that was helpful for me.todoroki froze a bunch of people to the ground and the green haired and a phew other 1A students ran ahead over the ice and my minoins did too."impressive"I muttered out loud making my way to the finish line.

I came in 32nd place
(I dont know what place shin came in so im guessing)

At the last part of the race:the mine field I dropped my minions.slowly stepping through a huge explosion blasted from behind and it wasint bakugos.I looked up to hear present mic yell
"MIDORIA HAS GAINED HOT PERSUIT ON THE RACE"
I saw a pink cloud of dust and izuku came flying out towards the top two spots:todoroki and bakugo.

I started to rush through myself to reach the end and midoriya blasted himself forward once again and reached the first place spot.I found it pritty cool,looking he didnt use his quirk.

Well we were all given a brake before the next event.

Midnight stood on the podium and pointed to the big screen once again

The next event is a cavulary battle!!!!!

She announced with excitement as I looked in disgusts.more team work,guess ill have to talk more.....

_____________________________

Sorry if this is a shit chapter!!!!

Ill try and bring in a bit more action NEXT !!!!!!!!